Thaumaturgic Dust - now useless basically

Dead league now officially.

1.800.000 combined value, 1.000.000 cargo itself (15k wheat,7k Zanthinum,7k Pumpkin(+80% quota buff),7k Corn,7k Orgourd, 2k orichalk bars(+70% quota buff). + 800k dust.

ITS A BUFF THEY SAID.
Clowns.

I can get 10x separate Divs from 150-180k value ships day before the patch, now we all wil get this.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Aug 14, 2024, 11:21:08 AM
It's a GGG buff. Which normal people might call hard nerf.

It's pretty much the most insulting part tbh. They destroy it utterly then they scummily lie that it's "a buff in most aspects"... Show one person who felt this a "buff"
"
Eshu wrote:
It's a GGG buff. Which normal people might call hard nerf.

It's pretty much the most insulting part tbh. They destroy it utterly then they scummily lie that it's "a buff in most aspects"... Show one person who felt this a "buff"

Dude i was so hyped about this league , after failured Necropolis with that Divine Lantern mode being abused by no-lifers in first 2 days, and then nerfed to the ground for the rest of the players, but lantern mods continiu to exist.

League was great so far until latest patch.
Now that's another Necropolis crap for no reason.

They literally stealing our divines from ships and saying "that's too much for you, grind more dust, grind more gold - play game 18 hours/day 7 days a week".

Nah that logic.
If they don't reverse or do an actual buff patch, im out of this in a few days.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Aug 14, 2024, 11:40:32 AM
Another 3 shipments in, 165k dust per shipment ~320k value per shipment. Those were the exact smallball shipments that used to give me divines every so often.

This morning i started with a 2,2 mio shipment with 400k dust that fullfileld a quota from 0 to 100% in one strike. 2 exalted orbs...

Looking grim...maybe wait now for 3 days and send one hail marry to Kalguur for a lucky mirror shard... i dunno.
Small shipments are potentially nerfed hard unless i have a really weird bad luck streak...

I am not even sure that the dust does anything if u send like 160k to double your value...I don't see any changes, like a chaos stack that is larger than before or anything...not even that
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 14, 2024, 11:55:38 AM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:

Dude i was so hyped about this league , after failured Necropolis with that Divine Lantern mode being abused by no-lifers in first 2 days, and then nerfed to the ground for the rest of the players, but lantern mods continiu to exist.

League was great so far until latest patch.
Now that's another Necropolis crap for no reason.

They literally stealing our divines from ships and saying "that's too much for you, grind more dust, grind more gold - play game 18 hours/day 7 days a week".

Nah that logic.
If they don't reverse or do an actual buff patch, im out of this in a few days.

Uhh the comparison is not there. The necropolis bugs were generating the entirety of peoples incomes and contributed to insane ammounts of currency.

The shipping mechanic does not do that lol. You are comparing two wildly different things that drop almost nothing even remotely close to one another.

If the shipping mechanic, which is still giving divines by the way I just posted a screen getting one, gives you a little bit less and that ruins the league for you?

Im confused what you want out of a league. The shipping mechanic is just free/passive loot. You dont really need to worry about it. And you dont base your entire game around it.

How are you so massively effected by such a small change?
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
Is the result of people saving up for 5+ days and then sending out.

Where you would just make that if you played, probably more actually, but.... to have enough crops for that you would have to have enough gold to have them paid for ... days ... so you either played a crap ton to get a week in the coffers... or already ARE playing.

Translation: play the game way more hours per day to maintain the gold flow, and receive no rewards in the meantime (great gameplay), then finally roll the dice to make a big shipment, and if we're generous, then MAYBE we will give you a comparable reward that you would get IN LESS THAN A DAY BEFORE THE PATCH. Maybe we won't because "deal with it". (great gameplay again) Of course, you wouldn't have to play all day to generate gold to make such small shipments before the patch.

As usual, the forum warrior defenders who play 26 hours a day defend yet another massively stupid change while the remaining playerbase wonders why they are even here anymore.
Last edited by mnieradko on Aug 14, 2024, 12:26:01 PM
"
Mashgesture wrote:

If the shipping mechanic, which is still giving divines by the way I just posted a screen getting one, gives you a little bit less and that ruins the league for you?

A little bit less?
Are you fcking srsly?
Watch the screen above.
Nothing in exchange for 2.000.000 value ship dude - absolutely nothing.
2c, crap unique, and small shit, not even 6 links or something like that.

If you don't get it - well play ur "own" game then.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Aug 14, 2024, 12:26:11 PM
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
"
Mashgesture wrote:

A little bit less?
Are you fcking srsly?
Watch the screen above.
Nothing in exchange for 2.000.000 value ship dude - absolutely nothing.
2c, crap unique, and small shit, not even 6 links or something like that.

If you don't get it - well play ur "own" game then.

Good so we understand the necropolis bugs and the shipping mechanic this league are not a good comparison.

So ill ask again.

How is something that generates passive income, that you dont really need to worry about and dont base your entire gameplay around.

Ruin the league for you?
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Probably a bug because it feels the same if 50 or 5000
"
MaxW81 wrote:
Probably a bug because it feels the same if 50 or 5000
Thats what I am testing over the next couple hours honestly. Checking in every 30mins here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info