Thaumaturgic Dust - now useless basically

still plenty here
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Was this a lot of grain and little dust or just a little grain and a lot of dust?^^

I get scammed today it's not funny...Tujen proably sacks all the divs^^
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 14, 2024, 1:20:50 PM
"
Strickl3r wrote:
Was this a lot of grain and little dust or just a little grain and a lot of dust?^^

I get scammed today it's not funny...Tujen proably sacks all the divs^^

This one was to Kalguur, with a bit of crops and over 60% was dust. Probably 1m cargo.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 14, 2024, 1:27:55 PM
60% of 1 mio is 600k wtf, i tried 400k and 2,2 mio, It poofed for 2 exalts big whoop... The problem is this is more dust than i can affford to send. 100k dust per shipment fine, but we have 3 ships. How are we supposed to use them?

This change did not do any good to the system. Now you just need 1 ship or what and the other 2 are obsolete?! They don't know what they want and they just change stuff willy nilly. Congratz for the buff to everyone who accumulated billions of dust...not me though...
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 14, 2024, 2:21:41 PM
Around the 5k each mark is what I got in one of these.

"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
This was a huge nerf because now instead of needing 1 disenchatner to kindof double my value, I need 9 being fed all the time. And the SMALLL SMALL benefit of sending 2million dust is almost better then sending 8k before.

Turning off shipping/farming now, this league mechanic went from passable/bad to really bad really fast.

I can't wait for them to readjust it again. the beatings will continue until morale improves and whatnot.
"
I need 9 being fed all the time.

But think of the benefits you will reap of having to farm gold 26 hours a day now.
5k each + 5 k dust?^^

I mean why would you send 5k each anyway the town has certain demands. If they demand 30k ogurd and 80k wheat i send that...logical no? why would randomely send 5k each be better???....

i saw some people send bars aswell. Why would you do that? What have bars to do with currency?^^ maybe i do it all wrong now that 520 of each grain doesn't seem to work anymore, dunno ;P

tzzz ok rant over
"
Strickl3r wrote:
5k each + 5 k dust?^^

I mean why would you send 5k each anyway the town has certain demands. If they demand 30k ogurd and 80k wheat i send that...logical no? why would randomely send 5k each be better???....

i saw some people send bars aswell. Why would you do that? What have bars to do with currency?^^ maybe i do it all wrong now that 520 of each grain doesn't seem to work anymore, dunno ;P

tzzz ok rant over

Bars and ores dont give you anything but gear. Crops give you currency and depending where you send, you either get runes or tatoos.

Dust scales the currency.

"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Dunno, but this patch ruined it for me, rewards seem way worse, this really ruined some fun, gold farming was already really bad, and now I just stop with it to the point I might just stop the whole league. Will see if anything get fixed soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info