Thaumaturgic Dust - now useless basically

"
Deathfairy wrote:
This really can't be that complicated. DUST DID NOT AFFECT CURRENCY OR RUNES before the patch. All of the people who are stating OMG i use to get 1000x divines an hour with 1000x dust have no idea what they are talking about.

But but.... but me see big number before change??

And big number now small number

Me no like small number, me think me get nerfed!!!!!
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
My brain got fried from playing to much. I will not bother with screenshots but shipments seem fine. I ran into some bad variance and then I panic wasted all my dust. Don't make the same mistake unless you really want that mirror shard or power runes or whatever and you know the risk ;P

Small shipments are still ok, even with just a few k dust. They will bring you a divine in every now and then as others have already experienced^^
Divine number 4 and a time rune

500x5 2500 shipments. Just gonna stick with this honestly
Spoiler

"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"

This was a 300k ship nothing special at all LOL

like I can't fathom how most of you thought that dust helped A LOT before patch cause it DID not.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Aug 15, 2024, 6:49:32 PM
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

This was a 300k ship nothing special at all LOL

My rewards since patch also vary between 1-4d with a not worth to mention amount of shipping value or any giga amounts of dust.

So I don't know what people are onto with their claim that dust is "useless" but the change does make rewards feel even more consistent lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 15, 2024, 7:03:45 PM
I am going to say I did a few 1-3 million ish shipments and it is drastically nerfed. Gotta enjoy getting 4 chaos. Thanks GGG, you did it. Not even close to what it was prepatch. I don't know what it is, but Having to fully maintain a disenchanting workshop is making me stop shipping at this point.

League mechanic is on life-support.
after a few shipments everything seems to be mostly the same on my end though i did not have dust available for my shipments prior to the patch so i have no idea what it was like to compare.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Aug 15, 2024, 7:33:18 PM
"
roundishcap wrote:
I don't know what it is, but Having to fully maintain a disenchanting workshop is making me stop shipping at this point.

Good. Stop playing this mobile game MAU "engagement" abomination of a league. Stop playing many hours to grind gold. Stop clicking all the interfaces and convoluted league mechanics just to be disappointed in the end. Feel free and know that that you won't be "left behind" if you just don't log in for 2-3 days.

I recommend to think of SOK as standard league + currency exchange, or just go play standard instead.
I don't know about on a large sample size, but it definitely feels different. i was averaging about 2d a day before the changed. i have gotten 1 since the patch.

fwiw my mappers are doing worse too and they weren't changed. maybe just placebo effect, patch changed things and people and their small sample sizes are in panic.
Fifth one today 500x5 2500
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info