Thaumaturgic Dust - now useless basically

"
Mashgesture wrote:
Fifth one today 500x5 2500

what does 500x5 2500 shipments mean?
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
"
judikator wrote:
"
Mashgesture wrote:
Fifth one today 500x5 2500

what does 500x5 2500 shipments mean?

There are 5 sorts of grain, they send 500 of each of them and they send 2500 dust in addition.

I am doing 5*555 grain + 5555 dust for convenience now and i usually send 1k-2k of some bars that the town demands to work towards reseting the quota at some point later. Got 4 divs since yesterday night(so within like ~12 hours or so of which i slept 6^^)
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 16, 2024, 3:51:50 AM
Logged into 3 divines today fufilled a long range quota before bed.

Was like ~5k each crop + bars. 300k dust each to match the shipment value 1:1

Spoiler

4th divine today, 30 minutes of afk
Riben 500x5 and matching dust 1:1 with cost

Spoiler

Time rune 30 minutes later
Riben 500x5 fufilling a metal order dust 1:1 cost
Spoiler

Time rune again
Riben 500x5 1:1 dust cost
Spoiler
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Last edited by Mashgesture on Aug 16, 2024, 3:02:59 PM
I literally go home from work, play path of exile, get yelled at by my girlfriend bc i play it way more than normal.
literally just collecting gold so i can have enough for 24 hours lol
and now i dont get divine orbs from my shipments :(
not everyone is a no job, no life person that can play it 24/7 and im normally pretty decent at the game, got like 20k gold in a map t16 jungle valley
"
I literally go home from work, play path of exile, get yelled at by my girlfriend bc i play it way more than normal.
literally just collecting gold so i can have enough for 24 hours lol
and now i dont get divine orbs from my shipments :(
not everyone is a no job, no life person that can play it 24/7 and im normally pretty decent at the game, got like 20k gold in a map t16 jungle valley

Wait. You guys have girlfriends?^^
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 16, 2024, 12:08:46 PM
It definitely feels worse for me after testing for a few days. I've found myself unmotivated to keep coming to this town for the most part. If you cant send an absurd amount of stuff its not worth doing i guess. 20-50k is a waste of time it feels
So 2 time runes and 4 divs so far in a couple of hours and... barely sending anything.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
havent got a single divine since the patch. before i was getting 1 in almost every shipment

anyone else have any luck besides the guy who they gave a mirror to in the shipments?
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
havent got a single divine since the patch. before i was getting 1 in almost every shipment

anyone else have any luck besides the guy who they gave a mirror to in the shipments?

Didnt get a mirror in shipments dont know what that even is trying to imply.

And yes look at several in chat the previous... 2 pages getting divs
Last edited by Mashgesture on Aug 16, 2024, 3:13:28 PM
"
Mashgesture wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Didnt get a mirror in shipments dont know what that even is trying to imply.

i know you linked a screenshot with a mirror. pls dont make me go back and find it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info