Thaumaturgic Dust - now useless basically

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Mashgesture wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
havent got a single divine since the patch. before i was getting 1 in almost every shipment

anyone else have any luck besides the guy who they gave a mirror to in the shipments?

Didnt get a mirror in shipments dont know what that even is trying to imply.

i know you linked a screenshot with a mirror. pls dont make me go back and find it

And youll find it was not in shipments.

Helps to pay attention when you attempt to call others out for .... still actually dont know what you are trying to say with your post.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
ok it was mappers not shipment. you link so many screenshots its hard to keep track

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3550464/page/2
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 16, 2024, 3:26:47 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
ok it was mappers not shipment. you link so many screenshots its hard to keep track

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3550464/page/2

Yea linking evidence when I make a claim to support what I say.

Shocking.

Still waiting on what you are trying to say by putting this in your thread:

"
anyone else have any luck besides the guy who they gave a mirror to in the shipments?
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Last edited by Mashgesture on Aug 16, 2024, 3:34:51 PM
"
Strickl3r wrote:
"
judikator wrote:
"
Mashgesture wrote:
Fifth one today 500x5 2500

what does 500x5 2500 shipments mean?

There are 5 sorts of grain, they send 500 of each of them and they send 2500 dust in addition.

I am doing 5*555 grain + 5555 dust for convenience now and i usually send 1k-2k of some bars that the town demands to work towards reseting the quota at some point later. Got 4 divs since yesterday night(so within like ~12 hours or so of which i slept 6^^)

Okay, I tried this strat yesterday for the whole day, 3x ships per cd, didn't get a shit. Highest valuable was 1 exalted, lol. Usually this strat just brings you 2-3 chaoses.
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
"

Okay, I tried this strat yesterday for the whole day, 3x ships per cd, didn't get a shit. Highest valuable was 1 exalted, lol. Usually this strat just brings you 2-3 chaoses.

Yep I also tried this and results were the same.

Shipping was killed. They don't want people to have fun playing their game.
~ Seph
^just as i thought. it only works for that one guy. its a shame they had to kill shipment for regular players
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 17, 2024, 3:49:56 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
^just as i thought. it only works for that one guy. its a shame they had to kill shipment for regular players

this is exactly my issue with all of this... they nerfed it because mirror players were making mirrors! Big freaking woop! Like any type of change will stop those players from making big amount of currency (I am 100% ok with that) what pisses me off how now the more casual players are punished because imagine this we dared get rare runes or I dare say it a divine orb or two every now and then. It is ok if you nerfed it to some point but the mechanic is dead now! All the money and effort I put into upgrading shipping and farming are now pretty much gone and useless... managing dust and keeping items to turn them to dust so I can send them to be transformed into 3 chaos orbs when I can make that amount of currency from simple map drops is just pointless. Great idea that everyone was happy with was pretty much ruined because some dickhead though 'Jesus! Look at those casuals having fun! We have to put a stop to that!!!'
40 k each grain with a bonus from quota and 333k dust(10% of the cargo) for a total of 3,5 mio value... 2 div, 1 power rune, 1 time rune...seems fine for only 10% dust...anyone see a huge difference if you send millions of dust?

Without the power rune sending small amounts would obv be hugely beneficial.

Btw how do people send 50 mio?? I had 4 lvl 10 dudes, 1 lvl 9 and 1 lvl 8 and i was already at 5% risk with 3,5 mio. How is it even possible to send 50 mio without 100% risk and losing the cargo?
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 17, 2024, 4:10:53 PM
"
Strickl3r wrote:
40 k each grain with a bonus from quota and 333k dust(10% of the cargo) for a total of 3,5 mio value... 2 div, 1 power rune, 1 time rune...seems fine for only 10% dust...anyone see a huge difference if you send millions of dust?

Without the power rune sending small amounts would obv be hugely beneficial.

Btw how do people send 50 mio?? I had 4 lvl 10 dudes, 1 lvl 9 and 1 lvl 8 and i was already at 5% risk with 3,5 mio. How is it even possible to send 50 mio without 100% risk and losing the cargo?

Where did you send it to?
"
Mashgesture wrote:

Where did you send it to?

Kalguur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info