Thaumaturgic Dust - now useless basically

A few screenshots by a handful of people in a game that literally has thousands and thousands of players isn't proof. You know that right????? That's like winning the lottery and saying that people win the lottery all the time. Just because it happens to you doesn't mean it happens to everyone. It's unbelievable how many people lack critical thinking skills.
"
A few screenshots by a handful of people in a game that literally has thousands and thousands of players isn't proof. You know that right????? That's like winning the lottery and saying that people win the lottery all the time. Just because it happens to you doesn't mean it happens to everyone. It's unbelievable how many people lack critical thinking skills.

So evidence based decision making is how you should probably practice. If you provide no evidence but only "well thats just wrong" but provide nothing. How is that actionable?

The "few people that provided screenshots" so far are the only people who have done at least:

1) Provided tangible evidence
2) Had larger sample sizes than 1, or 2, or 3

So you can either, base your opinions on what someone says, that provides nothing or very little evidence. Or you can do trials and see if thats how things work out (experiment).

That decision isnt up to me, but I will say that basing your opinion on people that provide nothing, is probably the worst of the two options.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
I have always said that i might just have a bad luck streak, but the shipments don't look as good as before, mostly i am concerned with less chaos as a statistical marker, got 2 divs so far and they were both from shipments with large amounts of dust which would mean less shipments per day which would mean nerf.

But all that matters to me right now is the last sentence of the reddit post. The disenchanter has to run more often = town needs more gold = people have to play more = people spend more time in the game.
It's basicly like wotc when they announce sth as great change and it's basicly just so that people have to buy more cards or more expensive boxes, only much more harmless in this case^^

Another 500x5 2500 shipment outcome. Thats 2 divs today....

"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Meanwhile i am about to get my lvl 11 disenchanter upgraded from lvl 4 since yesterday evening. GGG played me like a fiddle ;P

2 divs is not nothing for this cheap, but it's also much less than before unless your day started couple of hours ago and you get soem more today^^
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 15, 2024, 12:23:07 PM
Starting to test verisium on riben. I sent 2 bars ... didnt get any scarabs I mean its 2 bars lol.

Sent out 100 each will post what I get here in 15mins
Spoiler

No scarabs 100 verisium bars 500x5 shipment 2500 dust

Third divine today
2700x5 and 13500 dust
Spoiler
Last edited by Mashgesture on Aug 15, 2024, 1:41:23 PM
"
Mashgesture wrote:
"
zlefin_actual wrote:
That cheat sheet is incorrect, it has the wrong scaling on the dust formula; which shows it was not done very meticulously, and is thus less helpful as a source of information. The rest of the information is stable stuff that's been on the wiki since league start anyways.

Well yea I mean it probably doesnt seem that way if you dont understand what you are reading. But its really hard to take anything here at face value without any actual evidence to the contrary. Basically this post is saying "well thats just wrong because its dumb"

Where as the people providing screenshots, multiple of them, increasing with sample size, are showing you evidence to the contrary so. You can believe that if you like, heres another divine in 500X5 crop shipments with 2500 dust.

Im still experimenting with values but this seems to net what I was getting before and this is even less than the 500x5 8250 dust strategy

So much like the person said in the post on reddit ill quote:
Spoiler

not sure why you're quotin gme to make a point entirely unrelated to my correct statement. It's very confusing when you quote someone then ignore what they siad to talk about something else.
"
zlefin_actual wrote:

not sure why you're quotin gme to make a point entirely unrelated to my correct statement. It's very confusing when you quote someone then ignore what they siad to talk about something else.

Because while you say the reddit post is incorrect,

Which its not. Its actually pretty accurate.

Im over here getting 3 divs from basic reading comprehension on the post. Which many who actually play are also getting divines from.

Once you get your town upgraded and things going you'll actually see how it goes.

Though I dont even know if you have gotten your atlas really filled in yet or mapping down, you are just starting out it looks like.
Last edited by Mashgesture on Aug 15, 2024, 2:47:33 PM
This really can't be that complicated. DUST DID NOT AFFECT CURRENCY OR RUNES before the patch. All of the people who are stating OMG i use to get 1000x divines an hour with 1000x dust have no idea what they are talking about.
"
Deathfairy wrote:
This really can't be that complicated. DUST DID NOT AFFECT CURRENCY OR RUNES before the patch. All of the people who are stating OMG i use to get 1000x divines an hour with 1000x dust have no idea what they are talking about.

It's funny when they make shit up though it's glorious.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info