Baseline map running: Awful.

What you don't enjoy having to choose between t16 where nothing drop or having to take all the node that increase the explicit while running the most meta build out there to make good progress?

Seriously what the fuck was GGG thinking when balancing the t17 like that.
Why am I still here
"
prem0e wrote:
"
Moregaze wrote:

Weird considering Affliction and Tota had such great retention. Guess people really hated MFing in Affliction or feeding the MFers with high value items that came from anything not MF mapping. Guess they were miserable so they stuck around more.

lmao this!

Its so carzy to me how people refuse to accept that affliction was one of the most liked and played league we've had.

affliction was great, some people just dont like it when others are rich and have nice stuff also.
Welcome to the real world.
Not my game anymore. | michaelstrangefoundationdotorg | r>=0
With T16 map running not being great any exploits will have an outsized effect on the general mood.
8 mod maps are the new alch and go.
yeah not gonna lie map running is pretty bad right now
Aha the proof the games playable is a screenshot of a guy with 26 challenges completed on day 7 of a league. He has dropped 10 divines in how much playtime exactly? 20 hours a day for 7 days?

If you want the base game to be ruthless, just go play in ruthless.
Kalandra league was this level of trash to play and it's remembered so fondly right?
It's most veterans 10th + time blasting a league so why would anyone enjoy it being completely devoid of reward...

Could you at least embrace the fact that you play an rng heavy arpg? Do you hear the people in Vegas that hit the slot machines complain all the time about not getting enough wins? jeeez

If you want deterministic farm havest and sell juice, glhf
I think people has gottend spoiled by the ultra-juiced leagues.
Now that it has returned to "normal" it feels like a step down...
"
Strickl3r wrote:
Could you at least embrace the fact that you play an rng heavy arpg? Do you hear the people in Vegas that hit the slot machines complain all the time about not getting enough wins? jeeez

mate, i have 40 hours on character pushing the atlas to tier 12 now

not a single divine

i would prefer rng at this point

but as it stands its CONSISTENTLY shit
Last edited by Bosscannon on Aug 3, 2024, 3:11:54 AM
"
Bosscannon wrote:
"
Strickl3r wrote:

mate, i have 40 hours on character pushing the atlas to tier 12 now

not a single divine

i would prefer rng at this point

but as it stands its CONSISTENTLY shit

i completed my atlas and running tier16's. lvl 92 char. not a single divine drop. all the divines i had came from selling things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info