Baseline map running: Awful.

No, this is not working as intended.

I had better loot in lake of Kalandra. Waiting for the rest of the playerbase to catch up, but it will happen.
Nothing wrong with loot
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Loot in it's current state makes the Kalandra league look good in comparison.

I can't believe this far into the league they still haven't even acknowledged the problem, let alone fixed it.
"
JoshhAvatar wrote:
No, this is not working as intended.

I had better loot in lake of Kalandra. Waiting for the rest of the playerbase to catch up, but it will happen.

Maybe it is intended. The number of items dropped was excessive when viewed through the official default loot filter. Now that aspect of the game is more presentable at events on mobile.
Ya, I can't stand it.
Since pet Project Ruthless didn't take flight, could be they are gradually shifting loot to Ruthless state. I remember times when non-MF non-delirium T16 map yielded full inventory of basic resources (basic currency up to chaos, essences, some stacked decks, scarabs). Played few days in Standard after 3.25 release with similar atlas tree - got barely half of inventory per T16 map. Quit soon afterwards.

If now everyone are expected to run MF-capable builds, or spam T17, or both, joke is on GGG, not going to pay them for this kind of entertainment :)
+1
Yes! Loot IS nerfed, and feels BAD!! PLEASE fix this before you let ANOTHER league die! Leave ruthless to those that enjoy it. Smh. More loot = more play. Simple as that. Most players can't even make true end game builds with DECENT loot. What do you expect they'll be capable of doing with less? Not fun. I'm already hardly logging in the last few days. No motivation to grind for crumbs.
As a perspective from standard with lots of quant and rarity, the nerf was objectively hard.

From a t17 fully juiced i was getting 4-5 inventories of scarabs and loot. Now, with 100% delirium t17, one more scarab slot and arguably a lot more juice, i'm getting 1-2 inventories of loot.

T16s i ussualy get a full inventory of loot, i'm barely getting half now.

They (stealth) nerfed shit, again, that's a fact.
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
"
Mashgesture wrote:
Nothing wrong with loot

[Removed By Support]

Ground loot is awful this time around, worse than Kalandra.
GGG only caters to their beloved league sheep and whales, majority of whom treat Standard like it doesn't exist. Not everyone enjoys temp leagues.

If you're a price fixer, item flipper, forum brown-noser or an advocate of P2Annoy MTX you're probably already ignored/muted. You won't get my items.
Last edited by CoryA_GGG on Aug 5, 2024, 9:59:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info