Baseline map running: Awful.

I am running the maps for gold, anything on top of that is bonus ^^

jk but at some point in the league I am filtering out even chaos orb drops.

So for sure it feels like I am losing currency while running maps.

Only looking for big ticket items.

I don't even bother to trade item below 50c.

Even though I don't have much in the stash, with every league it comes quicker and quicker the need to grow the character yet the rewards are not matching the increase in inflation on the prices.

Any build improvement is 10div to 50 div and I am looting maybe 1 div per day.

It's not worth it for me to continue playing past this point, I'd rather reroll and go back to cheaper improvements per day.

Or move to SSF or ruthless.

Then I go to another game, and i don't click the play button anymore cause I know that I would have to slave-play for days to get any noticeable build improvement that would allow me to do the content I would like to do:
- deep delving
- T17 juiced
- Bossing without selling carries

I think trade league needs a big overhaul.
They should create clusters for trading items, and make trading currency only through the IG interface.

This would make the economy much better.
The item market would feel smaller and each item would have more value (similar to current hardcore market).

So let's say at launch you are assigned a cluster (blue,red,green,etc.)
You can join the same cluster as your friends or streamers. It would be similar to WoW servers.

Then you can only trade items within your cluster (on the trade website).

Clusters would be limited in # of active players to maybe 10,000 and if you become inactive, you would have to join a new cluster on log in.

[EDIT] they would have to implement a trade restriction on trading if the player is not in the same cluster, even though you can still play together.
Last edited by azurstreams on Aug 5, 2024, 10:05:59 AM
"
shardklaw wrote:
"
Mashgesture wrote:
Nothing wrong with loot

Ground loot is awful this time around, worse than Kalandra.

^have to agree...first league i cant even sustain chisels..they simply dont drop.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
shardklaw wrote:
"
Mashgesture wrote:
Nothing wrong with loot

Ground loot is awful this time around, worse than Kalandra.

^have to agree...first league i cant even sustain chisels..they simply dont drop.

Yea chisels are in a rough spot.

Rest of the loot is fine though
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
nah not even close. i'm almost finished with the 500 map boss challenge and still 0 divines. thats 500 mostly t16 maps with altars. i skip the boss sometimes, so i did more than 500 actually. almost feels like some accounts are bugged with drops
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
nah not even close. i'm almost finished with the 500 map boss challenge and still 0 divines. thats 500 mostly t16 maps with altars. i skip the boss sometimes, so i did more than 500 actually. almost feels like some accounts are bugged with drops

Unlucky, but still normal.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 5, 2024, 12:56:11 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

i highly doubt it. divines were never this rare. and its not just me. i've seen many others say they still havent gotten any.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

i highly doubt it. divines were never this rare. and its not just me. i've seen many others say they still havent gotten any.

Its still not unheard of. It happens.

Why does it matter tho?
Currency drops rarely make up more than 10% of my currency stash, the remaining 90% is obviously from trading stuff.

So even if those 10% do take a hit, it doesnt really matter that much, does it?
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

They always were this rare, we got such topics about it every single league with same people complaining. Ofc you see such people, because more or less half is above average, half is below, that's how math works :D I had 13 raw drops, my friend got 21 raw. On average we all have couple of divines dropped from mobs already.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 6, 2024, 12:28:13 AM
+1 to OP

I'm a midcore player, play a lot especially early league, but not super min/maxed or worrying about ultra efficient farming methods etc., but man the league mechanic being quite unrewarding + constant grind for town upkeep + generally bad ground loot dropping in T16s is just...rough. I want to love and play the league more but it's hard to not feel like upgrades are just getting farther out of reach the longer it goes
+1 I don't remember the last time I wanted to quit a league this early. I feel so incredibly broke all the time, and I despise the fact that the loot is tied to T17's if that is the case. Didn't like T17's in necropolis. I was really hoping they wouldn't continue with it, but here we are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info