South African server down?

Hey there,

Thanks for this report!

I've gone ahead and forwarded this onward to be looked into further. We really appreciate your assistance regarding this. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Kind regards,
Al

This is reply I got from support on the 22nd…
Hi there,

Rest assured that the appropriate team members are aware and looking into this issue to have it resolved as soon as they're able.
Lasted reply from support this evening 24 June at 21:18
However not sure what I believe anymore
Last edited by marock46 on Jun 24, 2022, 4:39:45 PM
when was this, I got a response saying :

Hi there,

Thank you for the message.

Unfortunately we are not currently offering email Technical Support, due to limited staff resources. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

that was 10am this morning
Last edited by casper3111 on Jun 24, 2022, 3:48:27 PM
I got this on 11 June:

Unfortunately we are not currently offering email Technical Support, due to limited staff resources. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

We have provided the following resource to help with troubleshooting technical issues: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3072628

We also recommend checking out the Known Issues thread to see if the issue you are experiencing is listed here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

Otherwise, please post your issue in the Technical Support subforum and include as much information as you can. You can find this subforum here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/support

Again, we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. If we can assist you with any account, payment or microtransaction issues, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.
Last edited by SabreWolfy on Jun 24, 2022, 4:14:36 PM
I want to click on little dudes with low ping, man. :(

I think we should all buy some store stuff to show support IMO.
"
Yskas8345 wrote:
I want to click on little dudes with low ping, man. :(

I think we should all buy some store stuff to show support IMO.

sorry, what?!?! show our support for a server that has been routinely unavailable in the evenings (our time) and the whole weekend for more than 2 weeks, and now permanently unavailable for the last 2 days (and probably at least the next 2 as well, given the last 2 weekends).

personally, i think the opposite should happen - people who have spent money on this game since the experimental ZA server was introduced last year (which was also far more reliable than this "official" one) should approach steam for refunds and provide this thread as evidence that seeming nothing is being done and/or certainly no communication of what is being done, if anything. the last we hear from GGG was nearly 2 weeks ago and all it was was that this has been passed on to the relevant team. and now there's post of "limited staff resources", except when it comes to "any account, payment or microtransaction issues" (so basically where they can make money or fix an MTX with a tiny clipping issue).

if you want to spend USD's to show support for that, knock yourself out.
Servers up Again
"
casper3111 wrote:
Servers up Again

By 5PM today its dead again...
"
Deadmanza wrote:
"
casper3111 wrote:
Servers up Again

Your optimism is inspiring!

Let's jam some POE!
"
Yskas8345 wrote:
"
Deadmanza wrote:
"
casper3111 wrote:
Servers up Again

Your optimism is inspiring!

Let's jam some POE!

I would but loadshedding, and I bet once it is done the servers will be down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info