South African server down?

"
Eruditio_x wrote:
Is it really down or just a high ping?

It is down, hopefully this is just temporary as cannot play on the EU servers again after experiencing low ping gameplay.
there are some exchange/peering issues between Seacom and other providers hopefully it is just something to do with that
Seems to be back online guys! :D Thanks!
So I am having another issue, ill play for 5 minutes and the ping will just spike to 6 000+ and DC me. (Mostly during peak hours).

Is this a POE thing?

Otherwise I need to call my ISP.
"
Kenchucky wrote:
So I am having another issue, ill play for 5 minutes and the ping will just spike to 6 000+ and DC me. (Mostly during peak hours).

Is this a POE thing?

Otherwise I need to call my ISP.

Pretty sure it is an ISP thing, test using your mobile data I had the same issue but in the evening when it happens I change to using mobile data and the ms is stable at around 50ms.
Are the servers down for all? I get put on frankfurt with higher ping causing my build not to work accurately.

and the problem with the high ping or slow latency is not ISP specific. Have confirmed this with other users as well.
Yeah I get put onto Frankfurt aswell :(
same thing here. Been trying to connect all of last night and now again this morning to the SA server and it keep putting me on Frankfurt. I thought it was maybe a capacity issue last night but its 05H25 now and I have just tried again and still unable to connect to the SA server - I am pretty confident that the servers are not full at this time of the morning.
Can confirm it is still an issue as of right now. And it is not an ISP issue, have tried with mobile data and the same issue occurs.
Yep I am Also not able to get onto South African Realm , And I am not gonna rip just cause I wanna play , SSFHC Btw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info