South African server down?

"
Hi everyone. We're aware of the problem with the South African servers and are working on solutions to try and mitigate it. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Thanks for this at least now we know you guys are onto it :)
"
Hi everyone. We're aware of the problem with the South African servers and are working on solutions to try and mitigate it. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

Thank you! :)

I believe that all people wanted is some acknowledgment that something is being done or that the hosting provider is down or anything.
"

🙏 Thanks, this is great news 😀
"

Thanks for the response. Lets hope that you manage to resolve it soon so that we can enjoy what's left of this league.
"

Awesome glad you guys are checking for us :D
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
sparc wrote:
Can connect anywhere else except SA.

Connecting to login server
An unexpected disconnection occurred

still only a test server.

Regardless. This is the worst it has been since the inception. How can you test a server that you cannot connect to?
If your uncle Jack helps you off an Elephant, would you help your uncle Jack off an Elephant?
Server is up but it lags A LOT!! I got 1ms ping but felt more like 500ms. Switched to the EU server and its so much better. Sadge.
^^ SA server was great for me for the last 45 minutes or so.

And now Stage 6 load-shedding 😣
Just want to say thanks alot server has been great the last few days thanks again
"
casper3111 wrote:
Just want to say thanks alot server has been great the last few days thanks again

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info