South African server down?

Get a 2ms server ping when i select it on server list. But no cigar when i actually log in.

Im pretty sure they have abandoned us and POE in south africa is going to die a slow death.

Its really sad to think its a problem so easily solved from their side. But they clearly dont care.

Go spend your money on other games lads, coz its no good here
How is there no feedback regarding this issue? Not even a "were investigating".

I spent a significant amount on this game at the start of the league to show my appreciation for them acknowledging and support us down here and 2 weeks later.....poof...like mist before the sun.

No server, no feedback. This game is literally unplayable at the high end with 200ms ping.

There is 100% enough people in South Africa and Southern Africa that would justify getting a AWS cluster to serve us. The money I alone spent on the game could buy a AWS cluster for a 100-200 pop server for a month. Are they really gonna saying there are not enough paying customers in South Africa and we should rather spend out money on other games?

Really disappointed GGG. Please show us you are committed to your smaller communities as well.
So GGG can delete my post criticizing their lack of response for over 2 weeks almost immediately but not let us know whats going on ?

If you guy's ever wonder why people say you are terrible communicating with the player base CASE IN POINT.
"
Teran0vA wrote:
So GGG can delete my post criticizing their lack of response for over 2 weeks almost immediately but not let us know whats going on ?

If you guy's ever wonder why people say you are terrible communicating with the player base CASE IN POINT.

bump +1
"
smecketteck wrote:
I spent a significant amount on this game at the start of the league to show my appreciation for them acknowledging and support us down here and 2 weeks later.....poof...like mist before the sun.

and now you'll have to spend more next season to get a decent amount of exalt drops cause you ain't getting it this season. that is of course, if the server is even kept (and actually available) next season. given the lack of comms i am not holding out any hope
Bump
"
Teran0vA wrote:

+1
If its not MTX GGG does not care about it.. this last 4 weeks are prime example of it.. blizzard 2.0
I made a post about this issue on Reddit to help spread awareness, hoping it does something as this issue is making myself and everyone else just not play at the moment. Once you are above level 93+, dying because of latency is just infuriating and makes you have a really bad experience with the game in general.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/vjswqm/i_may_stop_playing_poe_but_not_because_of_this/
I am not sure which hosting package they are on but the entry level one is $593 a month with 5TB traffic, now I am sure there are 60 people that would contribute $10 a month to have a stable connection, I for 1 would

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info