An unexpected disconnection occurred

Last bumped on Jun 30, 2022, 5:54:47 PM
"
sparc wrote:
Can connect anywhere else except SA.

Connecting to login server

still only a test server.
Same here, server just shows as a ? in the list.
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
sparc wrote:
Can connect anywhere else except SA.

Connecting to login server

still only a test server.

Its an official server now
SA server must be down, also get very high spikes on other servers.
I've been enjoying ~70 pings to SA during early 3.18. However the past couple days it has been closer to 200 and I'm better off using europe in the 180's.

Not sure if that's related to current offline status or not -- but performance was definitely degrading the past couple days in SA.
"
Eruditio_x wrote:
I've been enjoying ~70 pings to SA during early 3.18. However the past couple days it has been closer to 200 and I'm better off using europe in the 180's.

Not sure if that's related to current offline status or not -- but performance was definitely degrading the past couple days in SA.

Probably ISP related, I have had the same thing but only in the evenings and when I switch to to mobile data the ping goes to a steady 50ms again.

Wonder when the server will be back online, cannot go back to playing with 200ms ping :(
Server is still down, hope its fixed soon! :(
Server still down. Its still new and not so popular overall, so its understandable if its still a bit unstable. Hope for better servers in the future. Still amazing that it got official not to long ago.
Is it really down or just a high ping?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info