South African server down?

Highest replies on this thread but no word from GGG :(
Been down for days now and GGG say nothing.
Well they wont be receiving a cent from me going forward.
Last edited by Deadmanza on Jun 24, 2022, 2:41:23 AM
Bump

Common hope they fix it!
Still down today, guess wont be doing lab runs anytime soon will have to try delve for the endgame grind.
How on earth have we not got any feedback on this yet???

I'm out of patience now, I might come back again after a couple months, maybe we'll have a reply by then.
TimeZone: GMT(+2:00) Southern African Standard Time
Damn had I known we would have no server after a few weeks I would've grinded harder, but those archnem mods were just cancer early on, and tbh still are.

Going from 180 - 200ms to 30 - 40ms made the game unplayable for me going back to 200ms.

Can it be done? sure, should you force yourself to play through that cancer. Entirely depends on you.

For me the rewards are just not worth the annoyance of 200ms, especially since significantly more things one taps you than before we had the server.

Needless to say this game is dead to me if SA doesn't have or get back its server.
"
ElectroStatic wrote:
Damn had I known we would have no server after a few weeks I would've grinded harder, but those archnem mods were just cancer early on, and tbh still are.

Going from 180 - 200ms to 30 - 40ms made the game unplayable for me going back to 200ms.

Can it be done? sure, should you force yourself to play through that cancer. Entirely depends on you.

For me the rewards are just not worth the annoyance of 200ms, especially since significantly more things one taps you than before we had the server.

Needless to say this game is dead to me if SA doesn't have or get back its server.

Same for me, going to try and get to 40 challenges this league still but won't be playing the next unless SA server is available again.
Going to bump here as well. Tasting 20ish ping makes 200 literally unplayable. Really wish they would tell us what is up, I'm sick of Frankfurt :D
~16:30 local time and redirected to Frankfurt. Are the local servers ever online anymore? 😒

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info