South African server down?

DCs here will all have backup power, and you should get a battery trolley, they work fantastic!
Last edited by Yskas8345 on Jun 25, 2022, 3:43:22 AM
"
Yskas8345 wrote:
DCs here will all have backup power, and you should get a battery trolley, they work fantastic!

I know DCs have backup power and so do I but we are on Stage 4 so not going to waste it to play a game.
Loadshedding has completed for me and tested SA server and not working lol

Edit: It says South Africa Realm but has Frankfurt latency LOL

https://imgur.com/a/2FOYRQx
Last edited by HoloKasT on Jun 25, 2022, 4:40:45 AM
Just did a Lab run as a test and every new area the server stayed the same South Africa Realm but the latency changed from either Frankfurt, London or South Africa

So I think they are working on it and making changes and this latest change makes the realm stay the same but we jump between them per instance.
been playing since 4am no issues at all always below 30ms
Yeah, some days it works just fine, we are not saying it is always down. But it does redirect to Frankfurt whenever it decides that's enough smooth POE for today and that sucks.
"
Crayonblack wrote:
Yeah, some days it works just fine, we are not saying it is always down. But it does redirect to Frankfurt whenever it decides that's enough smooth POE for today and that sucks.

Agreed, and this seems to be late afternoon or early evening local time every day.
"
casper3111 wrote:
been playing since 4am no issues at all always below 30ms

Hardly working for me at all, it is mostly on Frankfurt, sometimes it changes to SA latency then next map or area back to Frankfurt.
"
SabreWolfy wrote:
"
Crayonblack wrote:

Agreed, and this seems to be late afternoon or early evening local time every day.

It has been down completely for most of this week, not just evenings.
Did more testing with a few maps, it seems now it is my ISP that is the issue? As if I play on mobile data I am on the low latency South Africa Realm all the time.

But when I switched back to my normal internet I have Frankfurt Latency even though it says South Africa and then every few maps the latency goes down to under 50ms for the whole map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info