South African server down?

This is getting sad now. The server was offline the whole weekend and was up today for about 5 seconds before dying.

Where's the people that handle this broken mess? Its almost been 4 weeks without a response whatsoever.

At least say you know about it, rather than ignoring the people who played PoE for ages.
We're going to keep bumping this thread until it's resolved.
"
SabreWolfy wrote:

Or everyone just makes their own thread and flood the forums
"
Vetman wrote:
"
SabreWolfy wrote:

Or everyone just makes their own thread and flood the forums

Nah let's keep it a bit civil, one forum post is enough.

Can the rerouting atleast be changed to London as our ping to that is much better than Frankfurt and we can atleast play to some degree on it.

That way we can stay on SA server rather then changing it to London and then logging out to check SA server every few hours.
So at league start I was connecting to a SA server with around 70ms ping, very stable as well. I play from a country in central Africa.

For at least a couple days now, if the SA servers are up, I get a 140ms ping connection, quite unstable too with 300-400ms spikes.

So clearly they've changed something but from my perspective that change is a complete failure. Connecting to London with ~200ms is preferable since at least there's no latency spikes.
"
HoloKasT wrote:

Can the rerouting atleast be changed to London as our ping to that is much better than Frankfurt and we can atleast play to some degree on it.

That way we can stay on SA server rather then changing it to London and then logging out to check SA server every few hours.

+1
Guess what time it is!
GGG seriously I cant see how nothing has been done in weeks.
And again. perfect the entire day. come 19:00 and SA realm is offline. kept me from my map and logged into frankfurt.... this is getting boring now
GGG,Please let us know what is going on with the server.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info