South African server down?

What Chris Wilson gives, Chris Wilson can take away 😢
Get ready ZA peeps.... Stash is taking forever so server probably going to go down soon, given the last 10 days...
Another Day.
Another evening server crash.
Another 2ex map ripped.
Another not a single fuck given by GGG.

<3
"
5K0RP10 wrote:
Get ready ZA peeps.... Stash is taking forever so server probably going to go down soon, given the last 10 days...

Less than 5 minutes and boom, disconnected and booted to Frankfurt. Funny thing is, log in via Frankfurt gateway and you see all the actual Frankfurt players.
Like clockwork this shit goes down. Fucking cringe
GGG please for fuck sakes just fix South African server already, every night around 7 it's the same shit
GGG has outdone themselves. Now it's happening even earlier! Lucky us.
Every day at 1900 the server goes down. been checking the last week. This is terrible. Why is this happening?
Whelp back to 200ms...

I'm done.

Decided to play the game since I heard there was South African servers but an ARPG with high ping is just terrible.

No communication regarding obvious issues is a sign of what they think of their player base and as a new player who was willing to learn this overly complicated game, I don't want to be part of that.

GG GGG because you have probably lost more than a few new and older players because of this.
well I got half a level in , I guess ill hit 86 and a half tomorrow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info