South African server down?

F
Last edited by Deadmanza on Jun 19, 2022, 2:01:40 AM
Still routing to Frankfurt, think there's seriously something wrong with the service providers.
@GGG Any idea what is causing the instability of the SA servers? We're so grateful for having them now, but the constant interruptions of the server is like teasing a kid with candy :) Any feedback would be appreciated.
Still getting routed to Frankfurt, this has been the longest so far for me.
Last edited by HoloKasT on Jun 19, 2022, 5:37:18 AM
When Chris Wilson mocks Diablo Immortal as not a game, but at least you can actually play it...

As before if the intention is to ignore us then at least let us know so we can go play games where we have a good experience, cause feeling like you need to high roll onto an SA server to play the game. Absolutely destroys player's experience.

#BeBetter.
SA server still down redirects to Frankfurt server which is now basically unplayable when used to lower latency can we get any response from GG on what is the issue?? or if they are looking into it at all
So they just shut down the server every time ?
I can maybe understand that only some can get in and that it its a capacity/bandwidth issue but shutting it down for everybody EVERY DAY is just insanity.

"
casper3111 wrote:
Normally by this time the servers are back on but not today it seems. GGG please assist us we are really struggling

Yes, I tried around 10:15 (am) local time and was kicked to Frankfurt.

I find London is actually better at around 180 ms and reasonably stable. Still nothing like < 20 ms on SA servers, of course.
Last edited by SabreWolfy on Jun 19, 2022, 8:20:54 AM
"
casper3111 wrote:
Normally by this time the servers are back on but not today it seems. GGG please assist us we are really struggling

yip. it'll be manually "sorted" late tonight our time, morning time in new zealand. Same thing happened last weekend - everything went pear friday night (our time), persisted until someone got back to work on monday morning and then every night (our time) during this past week it went down until someone got back to work the next day.

seems it'll keep on like this until they actually fix the issue properly, if they even know what is causing the issue yet. last night i noticed that o got a roll back after being dc'd and then logging in to frankfurt.
Could it be a
Spoiler
DDoS attack?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info