what the fuck is cyberpunk

Once again I give CP2077 about 20hrs live before the review beatdowns start.
Just another overated games like anthem with good graphics and advertisement
It might not live up to expectations but it aint gonna be Anthem
My whole thought about the Cyberpunk debacle is this. Sure it makes sense to delay launch if without a doubt it will be released, since yea, launch weekend may see a smaller audience for PoE. So whatever that is fine I guess. My issue here, is that Cyberpunk has been delayed, what, 3 times now? Maybe more? Anyways, now what happens if Cyberpunk is on a 1 month delay cycle and sees several more delays? Is PoE just going to keep catering to Cyberpunk and delaying their next league because Cyberpunk "might" release around its launch?

Ok, so, after a few more Cyberpunk delays that keep screwing PoE, does GGG finally say "we will just release it since they keep pushing it back". Then finally Cyberpunk releases on the same weekend as this new league. What did pushing back anything solve then?

I understand that Cyberpunk really wants to release before Christmas, for obvious reasons. Maybe thats why GGG is confident that this is the final release delay. At the same time, it is one of the most anticipated game releases in quite some time. SO, are they going to risk releasing a broken, buggy, pile of crap that the players get so frustrated with, and constantly flame it and question if it was even tested at all before release?
"
sungod1 wrote:
Once again I give CP2077 about 20hrs live before the review beatdowns start.

"
imcominghehee wrote:
Just another overated games like anthem with good graphics and advertisement

salty salty salt
you want it to fail because you accuse it for delaying the new league
it will delay your beloved league anyway
oh and it will be still buggy and unfinished, its tradition by now
whew got more room under that rock OP?

Oh I'm sure there'll be some reviews that will "demolish" CP2077 but it will mostly be clickbait. Looks to be a solid game, I'll give it a try.
Second-class poe gamer
idk either. but with this league and now the delay the next one im done with them, hf
I think most people have more than 1 game they play -- I usually have several on rotation.

It sounds to me like the developers want a little time off to play Cyberpunk ;)
Last edited by DeathPunch79 on Nov 4, 2020, 12:37:45 PM
It's scary reading some of the comments here, some people are so out of touch with gaming and cannot see beyond the buggy and unfinished confines of PoE.

Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be a cultural phenomenon. It's likely to be the biggest selling game of 2020 and the most discussed. PoE is a niche game that the majority of gamers have heard about even though it's the best ARPG available.

Personally every league I find less to enjoy about PoE, there comes a point when the repetition becomes a weary slog and no fun. I'm looking forward to playing Cyberpunk 2077 to death and return to PoE in January.
gta with better graphics and more animations
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info