what the fuck is cyberpunk

"
poeGT wrote:
Are you acting ignorant?

The makers of probably one of the greatest single player RPGs in terms of popularity and sales being: "The Witcher 3" are releasing after many, many years of development a futurists single player RPG.

So yeah, most of the community does care about it.

+1
"
Sadaukar wrote:
"
poeGT wrote:
Are you acting ignorant?

The makers of probably one of the greatest single player RPGs in terms of popularity and sales being: "The Witcher 3" are releasing after many, many years of development a futurists single player RPG.

So yeah, most of the community does care about it.

+1

Curb your false gameimportance.

Most of the ppl haven't even heard of Cybershop2022..

Maybe Black friday and cyber monday..
maybe u're right, maybe not. its GGGs decision.
But claiming that "most poe players" don't care for a really good single player RPG coming out is a stretch. Even tho some ppl admitted they didnt know about the game before the announcement, they still said they r going to play it now... so I think ppl care much more then u seem to think.
Last edited by Sadaukar on Oct 31, 2020, 9:44:49 AM
It's weird how GGG uses Cyberpunk as the reason to delay 3.13 and there's still a lot of heat directed at Cyberpunk instead of GGG.

CDPR had no input in Chris's choice and they get a bunch of hate. Wow guys
"
Revnaut wrote:
It's weird how GGG uses Cyberpunk as the reason to delay 3.13 and there's still a lot of heat directed at Cyberpunk instead of GGG.

CDPR had no input in Chris's choice and they get a bunch of hate. Wow guys

Those r the usual suspects that DM developers after a publisher did something dirty. They can't deal with their emotions and have to project them on someone else.
due to the whine some people cant hold to themself i from now on will call cyberpunk cybersalt instead

because some here get so salty its making me thirsty

I hope cybersalt gets another delay right into the release of the next league so chris is sweating bulletts...and reddit goes full returd
"
Travesty9090 wrote:
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Looks like another lame GTA knock off.

Auto-skip that kind of trash game. Great for the pre-pubes though I guess. They get to pretend they are gangsters and see nekkid cartoons.

This is such a comically insane comment lol.

I LOL'd as well when I read this bc it's true.
Was playing Cyberpunk pen and paper game before most of you little smelly sperms in the underwear of life were even alive. LOL..
"
girng wrote:
An irrelevant game that has nothing to do with Diablo 2 or this genre.

i watched some videos and the gameplay looks like complete trash
you hang out with stereotypic npcs listen to their crap like you care
combat (shooting) and movement are a joke
so many ppl are hyped and that makes me really sad

also this
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Looks like another lame GTA knock off.
Auto-skip that kind of trash game. Great for the pre-pubes though I guess. They get to pretend they are gangsters and see nekkid cartoons.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Oct 31, 2020, 6:02:07 PM
is POE the only game you play?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info