what the fuck is cyberpunk

can someone give me the rundown
why does everyone give a shit
IGN: Torrenz
Nemesis Shop: view-thread/634031
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2020, 9:50:06 AM
in the year 2077 my city was voted the worst place to live in america, main issues? Sky high rate of violence and more people living below the poverty line than anywhere else.

trailer dialogue aside its deus ex meets GTA done by CDPR, its certainly overhyped and loaded with expectation but realistically i've got pretty high hopes anyway. Should be at worst a high 80s at best a high 90s (if you use 100 scale for reviews like i've always done)

tldr - probably the most hyped game this year
https://linktr.ee/wjameschan -- everything I've ever done worth talking about, and even that is debatable.
He's the popular kid everyone talks about that going to take a portion of kid GGG's lunch. So when kid GGG saw him walking towards him, GGG immediately hides inside his locker to avoid him.

... But kid GGG little he knows, the popular kid also wants to avoid attention & disappoint everyone, so he hides himself also in the immediate locker.

So now they're both inside the locker staring at each other & asking themselves "who's going to come out first?"
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
You go around fighting off Cybermen, it's a video game in the highly popular Doctor Who series.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Torrenz wrote:
can someone give me the rundown
why does everyone give a shit

It's a mixture of Fallout / Deus Ex / Elder scrolls. A single player game with some sandbox elements. Could be fun for 1-2 weeks.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
if you have to ask what cyberpunk is, you must have lived the last years under a rock....srsly
Must be music, it has funk in its name.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
An irrelevant game that has nothing to do with Diablo 2 or this genre. But for some reason, the lead developer of GGG believes it's the second coming of Christ and must halt development so his team can play it
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Oct 29, 2020, 7:55:27 AM
who the fok is cyberponk?

Hyped my ass.. Far Cry 6 is far more hyped..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info