what the fuck is cyberpunk

The problem I see here is ignorance. To You, hardcore fans of H&S diablo like games CP2077 is irrelevant. Which is fine I guess but.. this game is played by casuals to a great extent. They jump in when league starts, buy a pack or two, have fun for few days up to a week or two and then jump out.

This is PoE in 2020 and if You do not realize it.. well You're blind. From that pint of view Chris concern about CP2077 affecting PoE's profit from new league is totally valid.
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
"
handeytwo wrote:

they watch ten seconds of gameplay at best and a trailer, because CP delayed the release of the next league its all they need to hate it

actually that's what i did, yes.

and i didn't say i hate it, i loved gta and played san andreas for quite a while.
it's just that the flashy cutscenes, animated violence and half bare breasts didn't impress me much.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Morkonan wrote:
CDPR has had employees receive death threats over this three-week delay. And, you know what? I blame CDPR.

you when there is morally grey, white, black and all that you would be fucking black, this is an extremely twisted sense of what is justified and what is not.
"
vio wrote:

it's just that the flashy cutscenes, animated violence and half bare breasts didn't impress me much.

And no one will ever blame you for that. It's totally OK. Fine, even.

But when you compare one game in one genre, to a completely different game in a completely different genre, you show us your ignorance and/or lack of interest, which makes me question why you even bother writing in a thread like this :P

It's like comparing PoE to God of War. Sure, both games have spells/powers and action, but one is an RPG, the other one isn't. One is first-person view, the other one isn't. One has character development in terms of XP, builds, customization and so on, while the other hasn't.

I'm overreacting, of course, but the essence still stands.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
CDPR has 1 viable game so far..

All other companies had like 5-6 each..

They are still NOONE.

Cyberpunk is a niche game, and nobody actually gives a fuck.

Witcher 3 was big deal, because everyone loves rpg-s.

Bye.
"

They are still NOONE.

Bye.

damn, the baiting is strong with this one, Exile.
"
Sadaukar wrote:
"

They are still NOONE.

Bye.

Yeah, he's trying hard, and are contradicting himself even harder. Witcher was a big deal because it was an RPG, but "nobody gives a fuck" about CP77, yet it's also an RPG? Because of logic, I guess.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Sadaukar wrote:
"

They are still NOONE.

Bye.

Yeah, he's trying hard, and are contradicting himself even harder. Witcher was a big deal because it was an RPG, but "nobody gives a fuck" about CP77, yet it's also an RPG? Because of logic, I guess.

Cybershit 77 is a typical shooter with GTA5 elements...Masked as something else..

I love how delusional u both are.
CDPR are NOONE.

The ammount of ppl who replied with,, never heard of cyberpunk,, is huge.

Stop PRETENDING that CDPR are something they aren't

Even crytek which are dead and burried are more famous than them atm.

TRUTH HURTS KIDS.

Ask your parents tonight, before u ask for the cup of milk.
"
Phrazz wrote:

ah, why did u feed him? now he appeared from under the bridge again :|

never feed them after midnight!
Last edited by Sadaukar on Nov 5, 2020, 6:09:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info