what the fuck is cyberpunk

its prank

cyberprank
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
I heard through the grapevine...it was renamed to...

Cyberexile 133
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Cant wait for Cyberpunk! Witcher 3 was my favorite singleplayer game of all time and Cyberpunk has a really cool setting. Actually looking forward to being able to play cyberpunk and still try out the league in PoE. Hopefully its actually a fun, well polished league.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
Torrenz wrote:
can someone give me the rundown
why does everyone give a shit
well it will be the game of the year.
Nobody knows of what year yet though x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
"
girng wrote:
An irrelevant game that has nothing to do with Diablo 2 or this genre.

i watched some videos and the gameplay looks like complete trash
you hang out with stereotypic npcs listen to their crap like you care
combat (shooting) and movement are a joke
so many ppl are hyped and that makes me really sad

also this
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Looks like another lame GTA knock off.
Auto-skip that kind of trash game. Great for the pre-pubes though I guess. They get to pretend they are gangsters and see nekkid cartoons.

that salt guys jeeeeeeeeeeez
All the salt cracks me up. It's simple economics people. GGG can not delay and make a quarter of the money or they can wait a month and make near 100%.

Those saying the games don't overlap are just being absurd. Forum posters are just a tiny fraction of the player base. Most people play the first month of the league and are done until the next league. If they have to choose between one of the most hyped games of the year or starting a new league I'm pretty sure the majority would skip the league.
"
Torrenz wrote:

Cyberpunk = Dystoppian Steampunk with "computer stuff" replacing "Brass Gears and Leather"

"Cyberpunk 2077" - It got on the radar by first proposing a self-created "controversy" regarding... "bewbs in a vidyo gamez ZOMGZ."

Want to know why it has gained the sort of traction it did? THAT is why. It was that initial hit coupled with some other shenanigans going on in "teh gamings indrustry" that ignited Cyperunk 2077 coverage. (IMO, but I'm right, so.. yeah. ;))

The mere idea of CD Projekt Red creating it was also an instant anti-rabies shot for CDPR fans.

Fantastic marketing and high-profile revelations of "more sex stuffs" keep fans interested.

In the end? It'll probably be an "OK" shooter with RPG elements. Fans will literally crap themselves to death on first-download, though. Literally. It's guaranteed there will be at least five IRL deaths associated with players with low-bandwidth going nuts and gouging out their own eyeballs in frustration.

It will probably be an "OK" shooter/RPG.

As far as ome of its other claims? I cry B.S... The final product isn't going to fulfill development-blog-inspired implications, IMO.

TLDR: Don't care, just another overly hyped game being fed steam for as long as possible up to release.
"
Morkonan wrote:
Want to know why it has gained the sort of traction it did?

Most people know why; The Witcher 3.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Morkonan wrote:
"
Torrenz wrote:

Cyberpunk = Dystoppian Steampunk with "computer stuff" replacing "Brass Gears and Leather"

"Cyberpunk 2077" - It got on the radar by first proposing a self-created "controversy" regarding... "bewbs in a vidyo gamez ZOMGZ."

Want to know why it has gained the sort of traction it did? THAT is why. It was that initial hit coupled with some other shenanigans going on in "teh gamings indrustry" that ignited Cyperunk 2077 coverage. (IMO, but I'm right, so.. yeah. ;))

The mere idea of CD Projekt Red creating it was also an instant anti-rabies shot for CDPR fans.

Fantastic marketing and high-profile revelations of "more sex stuffs" keep fans interested.

In the end? It'll probably be an "OK" shooter with RPG elements. Fans will literally crap themselves to death on first-download, though. Literally. It's guaranteed there will be at least five IRL deaths associated with players with low-bandwidth going nuts and gouging out their own eyeballs in frustration.

It will probably be an "OK" shooter/RPG.

As far as ome of its other claims? I cry B.S... The final product isn't going to fulfill development-blog-inspired implications, IMO.

TLDR: Don't care, just another overly hyped game being fed steam for as long as possible up to release.

I just love when people speak so confidently about shit they obviously know absolutely nothing about.

Cyberpunk the game is probably older than you. It's been a successful tabletop game since 1988. It's spawned 2 collectible card games, 1 designed by Richard Garfield(the creator of Magic).

The genre of cyberpunk pre-dates steampunk, and is much more well-established in traditional media with films like Blade Runner and The Matrix.

The real rundown of why people give a shit, not your uninformed fantasy, is that it's a very popular theme that hasn't been explored much in gaming, being developed by one of the most successful, critically acclaimed, and well-respected developers in the industry. It's as simple as that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info