what the fuck is cyberpunk

"
who the fok is cyberponk?

Hyped my ass.. Far Cry 6 is far more hyped..

Never heard its even comming out....
It’s PoE spiritual successor.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
girng wrote:
An irrelevant game that has nothing to do with Diablo 2 or this genre. But for some reason, the lead developer of GGG believes it's the second coming of Christ and must halt development so his team can play it

exactly. GGGs decisions this year are awful. Whats the point of supporting such attitude =/
"
It’s PoE spiritual successor.

lmao apparently!!!
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
"
girng wrote:
An irrelevant game that has nothing to do with Diablo 2 or this genre. But for some reason, the lead developer of GGG believes it's the second coming of Christ and must halt development so his team can play it

exactly. GGGs decisions this year are awful. Whats the point of supporting such attitude =/

you can disagree with the decision I know I do but it doesn't come down to an irrelevant game with nothing to do with this genre like the dude your quoting is saying.

Releasing a new league when you make a large portion of the profit from a league in the first 2 weeks next to the biggest game of the year is absolutely a valid concern.

Nor will they be ceasing development to actually play it they have jobs i'm sure some have holidays booked but it isn't like GGG are closing the office for 2 weeks jeeze have you guys ever worked anywhere?

Lastly they clearly need some catch up time to release a league in a better state but their staff are going to get hammered if they aim it in December. They are already behind just look at how much of Heist had to be shipped late now apply that to the christmas holiday period it'd just be a shit show.

I've kinda convinced myself here actually maybe it is the right thing to do though personally I was looking forward to a holiday period with a good PoE league. I'll survive either way but it isn't just a dumb decision.
CDRP must be loving all of this free press and advertising for their game. Until yesterday from Chris's announcement, I never heard of Cyberpunk (or I may have but never paid any attention to it). After googling it and watching a few trailers on youtube, and soaking in details about it and CDRP, I'm going to buy the game at launch and see what all the hoopla is all about. I'm hyped now. Afterall, if GGG places CP ahead of PoE, perhaps it worth investing my time into CP instead of PoE. Also, the upfront cost of CP will save me hundreds in the long run buying league packs every 3 months.

"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Looks like it's more in line with Skyrim/Fallout/etc. than PoE. I'll play it. Might even get $60 worth of play out of it.
I didn't even know about that cybersh*t until now.

Btw min usable pc for that crap costs ~1000$.

Who TF in the right mind gives statement to go play another game.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:

Releasing a new league when you make a large portion of the profit from a league in the first 2 weeks next to the biggest game of the year is absolutely a valid concern.

Paying supporter pack 60$ in this days is a LOT and a pure novelty.

You know what ill buy now for holidays to treat myself? Jack shit!

"

RIP!

Really like(ed) his content.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info