what the fuck is cyberpunk

Looks like another lame GTA knock off.

Auto-skip that kind of trash game. Great for the pre-pubes though I guess. They get to pretend they are gangsters and see nekkid cartoons.
"
superbomb1967 wrote:

I lol'd. Hope that was the intention.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
If 3.13 wasn't ready they didn't have to lie about it.
i like how salty everyone gets because of cyperbunk
"
superbomb1967 wrote:

Auto-skip that kind of trash game. Great for the pre-pubes though I guess. They get to pretend they are gangsters and see nekkid cartoons.

This is such a comically insane comment lol.
"
Travesty9090 wrote:
"
superbomb1967 wrote:

This is such a comically insane comment lol.

I have (sadly) more faith in humanity than to believe that people can't spot the difference between an adult RPG with customization, skill trees, character development/progression, choices and actual builds and freakin' GTA.

So that comment is clearly made by someone not willing to learn what Cyberpunk is, or it's made just to stir the pot.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
another single player open world sandbox game with main quests and side quests.

Been there, done that way too many times to ever want to play it.
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:

Been there, done that way too many times to ever want to play it.

thats the story of poe right now
Are you acting ignorant?

The makers of probably one of the greatest single player RPGs in terms of popularity and sales being: "The Witcher 3" are releasing after many, many years of development a futurists single player RPG.

So yeah, most of the community does care about it.
"We WaNt LoNgEr LeAgUeS!"

-Gets a longer league.

*Rage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info