what the fuck is cyberpunk

Chris and his team just wanted to play the game and made an excuse.
Thats the translation of his 2 hour long wall of text.
"
harddaysnight wrote:
But in this case it's true. GGG delaying launch shows total lack of confidence in their game.

Perhaps not so much a lack of confidence as a sense of realism. Both games are a subgenre of RPG so there will be quite a few people who are interested in both games.

Of the two, one is rather long in the tooth, and while it's still doing ok is certainly not as popular as it once was. The other is a game whose production has been quite hyped up for the last eight years, and is made by a company whose last game is considered by many to be one of the best, if not the best, games ever made.

They're not wrong in taking Cyperbunk 2077's release into consideration. Whether they're right in the decision they made is unknown at this point.
"
harddaysnight wrote:
Never heard of the game until GGG advertised it.

So a new game and a new expansion come out at the same time. GGG delays release. The other game doesn't. GGG is being beta as hell. For the record, that's the first time I've used that term, and cringe when others use it. But in this case it's true. GGG delaying launch shows total lack of confidence in their game.

I'm not against a delay and would like to see three expansions per year instead of four, along with some events. But doing it because another game came out is lame.

No confidence because, any of these reasons maybe:

- not believing a niche game is interesting enough (even if the "best" one in its own category) to entice players to come back , for various reasons.

- reality check that first few weeks of any recent league launch are buggy AF

- admitting that the base game is stale and bloated and only fresh league restarts are the main reasons ppl dump money in supporter packs the first WE or week.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
If I hadn't followed 9GAG I would have never heard of it.

That site is full of memes about it and looks like GGG is scared of it so it must b like Half life 3 or something
"
harddaysnight wrote:
Never heard of the game until GGG advertised it.
But in this case it's true. GGG delaying launch shows total lack of confidence in their game.

I'm not against a delay and would like to see three expansions per year instead of four, along with some events. But doing it because another game came out is lame.

Agreed.
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
I didn't even know the VA for Garret was famous or otherwise, i'm pretty sure its sales were because its about the best stealth game ever and still is :p

Someones TAFFING around
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Oct 30, 2020, 7:19:42 AM
DONT KNOW TO but in old days Punks was on top of the music

Punks not daed? or they are?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxz6AhiN1lo&ab_channel=Grungeness
Last edited by real_name_hidden69 on Oct 30, 2020, 10:38:20 AM
Never heard of cyberpunk is understandable. But not knowing how to use Google in 2020 is pretty stupid.
Last edited by Ozxell on Oct 30, 2020, 10:59:24 AM
"
snowmittens wrote:
If I hadn't followed 9GAG I would have never heard of it.

That site is full of memes about it and looks like GGG is scared of it so it must b like Half life 3 or something

It's the next game from the developer of one of the most critically acclaimed and successful games of all time, that spawned a successful Netflix show. It has Keanu Reeves, one of the most popular actors in the world, in it. Yes, of course, it is massively hyped.

I swear I think some of the people on this forum literally only play PoE, or don't understand that the vast majority of PoE players don't only play PoE.
Last edited by Travesty9090 on Oct 30, 2020, 11:00:44 AM
"
Travesty9090 wrote:

It's the next game from the developer of one of the most critically acclaimed and successful games of all time, that spawned a successful Netflix show. It has Keanu Reeves, one of the most popular actors in the world, in it. Yes, of course, it is massively hyped.

I swear I think some of the people on this forum literally only play PoE, or don't understand that the vast majority of PoE players don't only play PoE.

Its a lot simplier, they just lie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info