cyberpunk will suck mark my words.
"
ariakas6165 wrote:

thanks for ur valuable input.
"
ariakas6165 wrote:

I will be there for you when you reach out into that empty space where all the complaints are supposed to be and fill it with a forum full of angry exiles
Cybershit77 is just a dumbed down, cheap GTA5 clone.

You can see that clearly in the videos.
"

What videos? The few trailers that shows close to nothing?
"

This is a terrible read.

The game has way more in common with Deus Ex than GTA. But it's a larger and deeper game than Deus Ex.
Last edited by Unburied_One on Nov 7, 2020, 12:54:49 PM
"
Unburied_One wrote:

The game has way more in common with Deus Ex than GTA. But it's a larger and deeper game than Deus Ex.

any links to videos proving this claim?

20 years ago, gaming was totally different, people were ready to long time engage with games, ready to take decicions and loved choices.

of the few stuff i've seen so far from cp2077, everything pointed to a shooter with

- weapons getting better and better,
- masses of locations to discover
- masses of npc inteactions and scripted events
- interesting quests

are there choices to tackle quests with different strategies?
in which ways can you fail the game?
do choices have consequences in the game?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
- weapons getting better and better,
- masses of locations to discover
- masses of npc inteactions and scripted events
- interesting quests

are there choices to tackle quests with different strategies?
in which ways can you fail the game?
do choices have consequences in the game?

Yes, many quests have up to 7+ different outcomes based on your choices. Can you "fail"? I'm sure you can fail certain quests, but in modern, story-driven RPG's like The Witcher 3, "failing" often means "not getting the ending you want".

And yes, based on your build (you know, passives you place in a passive tree in an RPG fashion), you can solve most quests in many different ways, either through speech, hacking, vilonce, sneaking (you know, the usual in RPG's).

CP77 is an RPG to its core. It has builds, a passive tree, leveling, XP and A LOT of choices: All of which makes the game a totally different game than GTA (or Deus Ex for that matter). GTA will never be an RPG. I wish people could learn the difference. Discussing games would be so much easier.

Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Nov 7, 2020, 2:12:53 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:

Yes, many quests have up to 7+ different outcomes based on your choices. Can you "fail"? I'm sure you can fail certain quests, but in modern, story-driven RPG's like The Witcher 3, "failing" often means "not getting the ending you want".

And yes, based on your build (you know, passives you place in a passive tree in an RPG fashion), you can solve most quests in many different ways, either through speech, hacking, vilonce, sneaking (you know, the usual in RPG's).

CP77 is an RPG to its core. It has builds, a passive tree, leveling, XP and A LOT of choices: All of which makes the game a totally different game than GTA (or Deus Ex for that matter). GTA will never be an RPG. I wish people could learn the difference. Discussing games would be so much easier.

sounds all good, thanks for the advertisement :)
maybe i give it a try.

my main problem with those games is, i just have one pc for gaming and working and can't infest it with some copy protection malware that breaks into windows's core functions and replaces basic api calls.

i loved ggg for not going that route and not taking over the client side.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

sounds all good, thanks for the advertisement :)
maybe i give it a try.

my main problem with those games is, i just have one pc for gaming and working and can't infest it with some copy protection malware that breaks into windows's core functions and replaces basic api calls.

i loved ggg for not going that route and not taking over the client side.

whats the problem, you just replace one surveillance with another, its alright bruh!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info