what the fuck is cyberpunk

"
Sadaukar wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
Yeah, he's trying hard, and are contradicting himself even harder. Witcher was a big deal because it was an RPG, but "nobody gives a fuck" about CP77, yet it's also an RPG? Because of logic, I guess.

ah, why did u feed him? now he appeared from under the bridge again :|

So everyone who is not agreing with u kiddo is a troll.

Nice kiddo logic.
"
I love how delusional u both are.

I love how completely clueless you are.

I not claiming CP77 will be the Messiah of video games. Hell, I'm not even saying it will be as good as people claiming it will be. But I know people comparing it to GTA do not know what they're talking about. And yes, that includes you.

Now, carry on your mission :)

"
Sadaukar wrote:

never feed them after midnight!

He's clearly hungry. I have compassion.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Nov 5, 2020, 6:11:59 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
I love how delusional u both are.

I love how completely clueless you are.

I not claiming CP77 will be the Messiah of video games. Hell, I'm not even saying it will be as good as people claiming it will be. But I know people comparing it to GTA do not know what they're talking about. And yes, that includes you.

Now, carry on your mission :)

CP77 is far less hyped ,than cod series ever were.

Statisticly speaking in the 2000-s EVERY FKN GAMER knew when COD will come out.

Now at this moment if u make a poll, probably 80% of the 200-300000 population of Poe WILL NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS..

CURB UR SELF IMPORTANCE+ FALSE DREAMS.

CP looks exactly like GTA 5 cheap copy in most of their videos.

Non -original and blunt.

The truth hurts kid.

When u reallise YOU ARE THE TROLL, NOT ME.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
vio wrote:

it's just that the flashy cutscenes, animated violence and half bare breasts didn't impress me much.

And no one will ever blame you for that. It's totally OK. Fine, even.

But when you compare one game in one genre, to a completely different game in a completely different genre, you show us your ignorance and/or lack of interest, which makes me question why you even bother writing in a thread like this :P

It's like comparing PoE to God of War. Sure, both games have spells/powers and action, but one is an RPG, the other one isn't. One is first-person view, the other one isn't. One has character development in terms of XP, builds, customization and so on, while the other hasn't.

I'm overreacting, of course, but the essence still stands.

hey, it wasn't me making that comparance. it's been chris by stating that cp2077 is a direct competitor to poe cause it will steal it's players.

i've been only looking what players who like poe could be find fascinating on a totally different game and genre.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
hey, it wasn't me making that comparance.

What? You didn't compare CP77 to GTA? I could swear I read it.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
CDPR has 1 viable game so far..

All other companies had like 5-6 each..

They are still NOONE.

Cyberpunk is a niche game, and nobody actually gives a fuck.

Witcher 3 was big deal, because everyone loves rpg-s.

Bye.

I'm not sure if your trolling but CDPR is the largest video game industry company in Europe. Hell even after losing millions from the delay they are still beating Ubisoft.
guys he couldn't be more obvious please stop with the jebait -_- though I do wish forums would ever actually be moderated so that wasn't necessary
"
vio wrote:
gta with better graphics and more animations

And you know that because you played Cyber Punk, right?
"
Aynix wrote:
"
vio wrote:
gta with better graphics and more animations

And you know that because you played Cyber Punk, right?

let's say i will the game some opportunity to prove me wrong after seeing the trailers. maybe...

depends on whether ggg stops heist when doing a flashback league.

edit: fuxk my school english
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 6, 2020, 2:10:53 PM
"
"
Sadaukar wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:
Yeah, he's trying hard, and are contradicting himself even harder. Witcher was a big deal because it was an RPG, but "nobody gives a fuck" about CP77, yet it's also an RPG? Because of logic, I guess.

So everyone who is not agreing with u kiddo is a troll.

Nice kiddo logic.

so everyone able to detect a troll when he see's one is a kiddo, nice troll logic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info