How to get out from Developers shadow ban reduced loot?

You are right! But it's still weird, isn't it? A huge explosion of currency out of nowhere with 0 map juicing. How curious.
flipping
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Turbochad mass farmer: literally shows us exactly what hes doing to obtain many currency like a sir.

Forum dwellers: "But whats his secret, it must be in here"
"
FreshMeat93 wrote:
21x Catarinas ilvl 83 zone - 0 Veiled orbs.

47x Mesa/Dunes(Mesa scryed to Dunes), 20% quality 80% rarity/30% quantity,5x scarabs each map - not a single Fortunate div. card.

Not a single.

Not a single div from the ground/Tujen/Ships/Rituals in the last 50hours gameplay in-game.

I don't know - what you want from me?

To buy another supporter pack to unlock loot drops or?

And then im watching that GFL's videos,where dudes looting double Mirror's from Strongboxes - several times in a few days.

i wouldnt buy any supporters packs anymore since they belong to tencent now and cant even provide proper technical support

i also been thinking of a shadow ban where they basically force you to leave and uninstall the game through bad loot
but well conspiracy :D
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
"
Mashgesture wrote:

No, dont bring up past league strategies as some support of why loot apparently is so bad this league. You need to take that sentence and delete it from your post if that is what you meant.

And honestly re-frame what you are even talking about. Tangents on something irrelevant like back to basics t17s last league, doesn't help support anything.

I see no reason rephrasing anything just because of your lack of understanding of what has been said. Ridiculous is you don't get the conversation and yet you start coming up with some conclusions and accusations.

And so far I was pouring everything I made into making build better. So I was running what I was running as scarabs for it are not that expensive. Yet, farming results are not satisfying to me. I would expect better results from any fully juiced t16s strat. Normally I would be doing ambush at this point but lots of people jumped on it this league especially because ground loot base drop rate sucks. And up to this point I could not afford it as I was not willing to invest into farming strat more currency which I needed and still do to improve my build (at least little bit before I will need really expensive stuff) in order to run any strat more efficiently in future. Ofc I am improving overall and I think it is very likely that in a week time I will be doing much better than anyone who is trying to tell me here that they are doing amazing and I just don't know how to do it.

I am not saying that you can't make lots of currency when running some optimal strat. But optimal strat has way higher cost and if you can't afford it yet then you simply don't run it. I absolutely don't care about empyrian showing me some amazing strat which I can't do now. Plus I don't even like him as content creator, there are much better imo. So when I say ground loot sucks it is based on my experience with running fully juiced t16s despite not with best strat out there when I see too little of everything compared to what I am used to normally and my expectations. And what I am most pissed about are div cards drops which are to me almost non existent. Only cards I am getting are from eater altars. So unless you are doing specific div cards farm with strongboxes and pilfering you are screwed.

And not sure what me having 250K gold has to do with anything either. Ofc I had many times more, just spending it all on rerolling toons as I want higher ranks. Right now I don't have probably anyone bellow level 7 but I want at least all farmers and mappers level 9+ and those are not appearing that often at recruiter. Rerolls eat all extra gold I make. But only thing I make without problems is actually gold. Harbinger + beyond or deli are good for gold as on a worst map i make at least 13K and on a good ones around 25K. But again, considering that I kill lots of monsters per map ground loot base drop rate sucks.

And last thing which I care about now are some challenges. I am not trying to complete any yet and if something gets completed it is purely by accident.

Btw this debate is ofc also matter of past experience an expectations. And obviously mine are very different from yours. I don't want it to sound bad but I did make in two leagues playing probably more currency then most people over the years of playing. So I am actually not that surprised that we see things differently. As last league there was also some guy explaining to everyone how great loot is while showing 20c worth rares picked from ground as proof. Everyone has his own opinion and those differs a lot.
"
BadAssTom wrote:
"
Mashgesture wrote:

No, dont bring up past league strategies as some support of why loot apparently is so bad this league. You need to take that sentence and delete it from your post if that is what you meant.

And honestly re-frame what you are even talking about. Tangents on something irrelevant like back to basics t17s last league, doesn't help support anything.

I see no reason rephrasing anything just because of your lack of understanding of what has been said. Ridiculous is you don't get the conversation and yet you start coming up with some conclusions and accusations.

And so far I was pouring everything I made into making build better. So I was running what I was running as scarabs for it are not that expensive. Yet, farming results are not satisfying to me. I would expect better results from any fully juiced t16s strat. Normally I would be doing ambush at this point but lots of people jumped on it this league especially because ground loot base drop rate sucks. And up to this point I could not afford it as I was not willing to invest into farming strat more currency which I needed and still do to improve my build (at least little bit before I will need really expensive stuff) in order to run any strat more efficiently in future. Ofc I am improving overall and I think it is very likely that in a week time I will be doing much better than anyone who is trying to tell me here that they are doing amazing and I just don't know how to do it.

I am not saying that you can't make lots of currency when running some optimal strat. But optimal strat has way higher cost and if you can't afford it yet then you simply don't run it. I absolutely don't care about empyrian showing me some amazing strat which I can't do now. Plus I don't even like him as content creator, there are much better imo. So when I say ground loot sucks it is based on my experience with running fully juiced t16s despite not with best strat out there when I see too little of everything compared to what I am used to normally and my expectations. And what I am most pissed about are div cards drops which are to me almost non existent. Only cards I am getting are from eater altars. So unless you are doing specific div cards farm with strongboxes and pilfering you are screwed.

And not sure what me having 250K gold has to do with anything either. Ofc I had many times more, just spending it all on rerolling toons as I want higher ranks. Right now I don't have probably anyone bellow level 7 but I want at least all farmers and mappers level 9+ and those are not appearing that often at recruiter. Rerolls eat all extra gold I make. But only thing I make without problems is actually gold. Harbinger + beyond or deli are good for gold as on a worst map i make at least 13K and on a good ones around 25K. But again, considering that I kill lots of monsters per map ground loot base drop rate sucks.

And last thing which I care about now are some challenges. I am not trying to complete any yet and if something gets completed it is purely by accident.

Btw this debate is ofc also matter of past experience an expectations. And obviously mine are very different from yours. I don't want it to sound bad but I did make in two leagues playing probably more currency then most people over the years of playing. So I am actually not that surprised that we see things differently. As last league there was also some guy explaining to everyone how great loot is while showing 20c worth rares picked from ground as proof. Everyone has his own opinion and those differs a lot.

There are about 15 different points in there that could honestly be 14 less. This is .... I just said tangents dont help.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
Pashid wrote:
The loot was even extremely boosted without abyss just by having a few wisp in the maps on just a alc and go lazy strat as there was no need for giga 10k wisp in order to feel a huge change in loot.
Same goes for last league and the lantern with the proper mods and Allflames in use to boost the core loot to stupid levels to get lots of t0 uniques and raw currency.
We had the same longer ago during Sentinel league and cheap t0 items but guess what it was also impacted by the boosted drop rates.

This league is just a regular league again without additional map juice to boost drops so I'm not surprised that players get all confused about having the normal loot again especially after 8 months of giga boosted loot.

I am saying that not everyone was using wisps to map, you quote me and explain how Wildwood works. I DON'T UNDERSTAND DUDE
On Probation Any%
"
Bigwilleh wrote:
Turbochad mass farmer: literally shows us exactly what hes doing to obtain many currency like a sir.

Forum dwellers: "But whats his secret, it must be in here"

Yeah, that's not what we're talking about. Obviously a huge amount of their profit is coming from scarabs, but despite what I've done for my own mapping strat, I can't pull enough to be making 150divs in 2 days.

So what I asked what their mapping strategy is, because clearly I'm doing something wrong.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
Dxt44 wrote:

I am saying that not everyone was using wisps to map, you quote me and explain how Wildwood works. I DON'T UNDERSTAND DUDE

Same said players also cried about wisps ended up being unrewarding same as allflames last league while the the majority of everyone else printed mad currency and items.

No difference this league with everyone having a great time even without the extra map juice to amplify map drops directly while the same suspects come along with conspiracy theories of shadow nerfs, ninja nerfs and what not else, while you've guessed it base ground loot has been untouched, it's just a league without a league mechanic to boost ground loot directly.

You and a few others just do seem to miss the key difference between the last two leagues and the current league and it doesn't even matter if you made no use of the previous league mechanics or not. Lol

Diablo 4 might be the better choice for some who want to have boosted loot and dopamine kicks via instant gratification giga ground loot at all times as a good ol vanilla path of exile league does not seem to itch enough for them :^)
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 20, 2024, 11:41:04 AM
"
Pashid wrote:
Same said players also cried about wisps ended up being unrewarding same as allflames last league while the the majority of everyone else printed mad currency and items.

No difference this league with everyone having a great time even without the extra map juice to amplify map drops directly while the same suspects come along with conspiracy theories of shadow nerfs, ninja nerfs and what not else, while you've guessed it base ground loot has been untouched, it's just a league without a league mechanic to boost ground loot directly.

You and a few others just do seem to miss the key difference between the last two leagues and the current league and it doesn't even matter if you made no use of the previous league mechanics or not. Lol

Diablo 4 might be the better choice for some who want to have boosted loot and dopamine kicks via instant gratification giga ground loot at all times as a good ol vanilla path of exile league does not seem to itch enough for them :^)

But why are you quoting me?
On Probation Any%
Last edited by Dxt44 on Aug 20, 2024, 11:46:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info