How to get out from Developers shadow ban reduced loot?

"
Nomancs wrote:

And let me guess, you was using quant mf gear, like those ventors you have on older toon? And no, base loot wasn't nerfed, affliction is just over.

I had to get somehow that gear,right? Mageblood was 300 divs that time and I was able to get it my first league playing. And you think 2 ventors gambles are making difference between shitty and awesome drops? Hardly. Plus it wasn't affliction but ancestors which I played that toon and got this gear. I skipped affliction as I played BG3 that instead.

So ofc ground loot got nerfed and everyone with at least little bit of experience and common sense can see and recognize it. As overwhelming majority of posts on this topic on forum shows.

Btw how are you enjoying league nomancs? Isn't it too easy? And how is playing srs necro? Exciting?
"
BadAssTom wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

And let me guess, you was using quant mf gear, like those ventors you have on older toon? And no, base loot wasn't nerfed, affliction is just over.

I had to get somehow that gear,right? Mageblood was 300 divs that time and I was able to get it my first league playing. And you think 2 ventors gambles are making difference between shitty and awesome drops? Hardly. Plus it wasn't affliction but ancestors which I played that toon and got this gear. I skipped affliction as I played BG3 that instead.

So ofc ground loot got nerfed and everyone with at least little bit of experience and common sense can see and recognize it. As overwhelming majority of posts on this topic on forum shows.

Btw how are you enjoying league nomancs? Isn't it too easy? And how is playing srs necro? Exciting?

Haha, no, ground loot wasn't nerfed, you just don't have quant MF gear anymore. I play since almost forever, loot is abundant.

How am I enjoying? I think torment 17 maps diablofied PoE, from aspirational content they went to "whatever, almost like t14". Srs necro? cheap af this league, was a smart choice for a starter as it is as far from meta as it could be (not literally, but almost).
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 19, 2024, 3:32:04 PM
"
BadAssTom wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

This was after I spent 50+ divines on both buying gear for my fiance as well as getting myself relics for Sanctum after recently completing all of the town related challenges. This was all earned from mapping and experimenting with what leagues were the most profitable.

Ground loot is fine. Let go of the MF brainrot and join the rest of the players who've gotten by just fine without it.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 19, 2024, 3:40:37 PM
"
Nomancs wrote:

Haha, no, ground loot wasn't nerfed, you just don't have quant MF gear anymore. I play since almost forever, loot is abundant.

How am I enjoying? I think torment 17 maps diablofied PoE, from aspirational content they went to "whatever, almost like t14". Srs necro? cheap af this league, was a smart choice for a starter as it is as far from meta as it could be (not literally, but almost).

Just for the record,i got those ventors on me as last piecs of gear when I was strong enough to have it instead of rings with cold dot multi on them. Cold dot is not an ultra strong build which can clear all endgame content easily. So that was really just final tune up for improved farming at the end and i don't remember feelingmuch of a difference. Everything else I got without them.

And 2 ventors are 20% increased quant. I think you are overestimating its overall impact. Glittering scarab gives you 100% quant and despite not using it this league yet I am pretty sure even with it in place drops will still be shitty. I will let you know once I will be running it and I will do it for sure. Just too expensive for me right now as I can't farm extra currency due to heavily nerfed ground drop rate. xD

And definitely smart choice of league starter for you. I was having strong feeling already when we spoke last league that you will be playing it this league. So not really shocked by your choice. Great that you like it.
The idea of loot shadowban is neat, good punishment for RMT farmers

In all seriousness tho, I've founds lots of div producing cards, a couple doctors, lots of nurses, nameless seer fed me a headhunter...about 1.8 mill kills between the characters I've played...not to mention I've got more currency and value in my characters and stash than I did at the end of the last league I played (TotA), which I put a good solid 1500 hours into I reckon.

Loot seems pretty aite to me.
Last edited by Bigwilleh on Aug 19, 2024, 4:15:15 PM
"
BadAssTom wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

Just for the record,i got those ventors on me as last piecs of gear when I was strong enough to have it instead of rings with cold dot multi on them. Cold dot is not an ultra strong build which can clear all endgame content easily. So that was really just final tune up for improved farming at the end and i don't remember feelingmuch of a difference. Everything else I got without them.

And 2 ventors are 20% increased quant. I think you are overestimating its overall impact. Glittering scarab gives you 100% quant and despite not using it this league yet I am pretty sure even with it in place drops will still be shitty. I will let you know once I will be running it and I will do it for sure. Just too expensive for me right now as I can't farm extra currency due to heavily nerfed ground drop rate. xD

And definitely smart choice of league starter for you. I was having strong feeling already when we spoke last league that you will be playing it this league. So not really shocked by your choice. Great that you like it.

I had raw mirror drops in both TotA and Affliction, but there is no way I would expect them every league (and yes, quant goes extra mile, that's why it was removed). And so far - I have tons of currency, plenty of raw divine drops. Do you think you was shadow banned on loot as OP?

Chitchat: Ya, I was playing plenty of melee in past leagues, last one was my own molten strike in Kalandra, later league I was playing bow build, and because I was expecting melee to be hyped/meta this league, I just told myself it isn't time. I think I played trapper/miner least amount of times, but I wasn't into rushing bosses this time.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
I don't have a link but I recall players talking about a comment by Chris Wilson in an interview a long time ago where it was implied that they could just reduce drops to individual accounts to combat bots and such instead of just banning. Not a stretch from there to doing it to "encourage" squeaky wheels to just move on. At one point I'm sure nobody thought they would give league start queue preference to streamers either. Only way we know about that is they got caught. The stink of things like that never go away.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Do you seriously think that a multi million dollar goes out of their way to introduce tools to their flagship product allowing them to punish specific accounts for daring to criticize their game?

The amount of self-importance is off the charts my man. Especially considering you are buying supporter packs. What'd even be the intention there? Scare off paying customers? Wow.

Devs can be quoted saying that the tools to do that are already in the game, presumably added as a tactic to nerf bot accounts or something but they did have a discussion about it and what could be done with it in regards to both the negative and positive effects.
Innocence forgives you
"
Nomancs wrote:

I had raw mirror drops in both TotA and Affliction, but there is no way I would expect them every league (and yes, quant goes extra mile, that's why it was removed). And so far - I have tons of currency, plenty of raw divine drops. Do you think you was shadow banned on loot as OP?

Lmao... I don't think I was shadow banned, I think ground loot got nerfed big time. And I have zero doubts about it, because it is shit. But I am talking about running t16s. I was doing deli + harbingers - no interesting drops. Harbingers + beyond - no interesting drops. Tried divination farm + beyond and harbingers - absolutely pathetic, div cards natural drops are dead. All ran on scryed underground river in hopes of divine beauty and scryed defiled cathedral in hopes of apotecary. But even shit div cards are not dropping, not even talking about good ones.

Not sure what raw mirror drop has to do with anything, I am not even thinking about that. But comparing my experiences from those 3 leagues I played this one is by far the worst. And ofc I made some currency, like showing me few divs here is not that much impressive. But did it almost exclusively by selling basic stuff for few divs. Like farmed up fracturing orbs or tainted currency and so on. Didn't get any booster in shape of some more valuable drop which is just pathetic.

I am talking farming max juiced t16s with all explicits increases in place and in most cases running 8-mod corrupted maps.

But... It is also somewhat possible, that I kind of got used to farming t17s last league and forgot how bad rest of content is compared to it. There I farmed up about 3 mirrors just by running B2Bs without mirror dropping. I started week late this league and was not doing t17s so far. I thought I am not ready. But now I ran 2 t17s pretty easily - they really got easier. And I got more loot then from 15 runs of t16s for sure. So I think I am just about to make breakthrouhg regarding farming. That don't change my opinion that if you are not running t17s loot absolutely sucks.
"
BadAssTom wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

Lmao... I don't think I was shadow banned, I think ground loot got nerfed big time. And I have zero doubts about it, because it is shit. But I am talking about running t16s. I was doing deli + harbingers - no interesting drops. Harbingers + beyond - no interesting drops. Tried divination farm + beyond and harbingers - absolutely pathetic, div cards natural drops are dead. All ran on scryed underground river in hopes of divine beauty and scryed defiled cathedral in hopes of apotecary. But even shit div cards are not dropping, not even talking about good ones.

Not sure what raw mirror drop has to do with anything, I am not even thinking about that. But comparing my experiences from those 3 leagues I played this one is by far the worst. And ofc I made some currency, like showing me few divs here is not that much impressive. But did it almost exclusively by selling basic stuff for few divs. Like farmed up fracturing orbs or tainted currency and so on. Didn't get any booster in shape of some more valuable drop which is just pathetic.

I am talking farming max juiced t16s with all explicits increases in place and in most cases running 8-mod corrupted maps.

But... It is also somewhat possible, that I kind of got used to farming t17s last league and forgot how bad rest of content is compared to it. There I farmed up about 3 mirrors just by running B2Bs without mirror dropping. I started week late this league and was not doing t17s so far. I thought I am not ready. But now I ran 2 t17s pretty easily - they really got easier. And I got more loot then from 15 runs of t16s for sure. So I think I am just about to make breakthrouhg regarding farming. That don't change my opinion that if you are not running t17s loot absolutely sucks.

Well, I'm running various maps recently, have like 1-2h to play daily , so doing t16 with harbs and getting nice amount of fracturing orbs, ancient orbs and other stuff. In my case I would say regular loot was buffed, as I drop way more divines than in past leagues, but I would say this is just luck, and based on average drops of my friends and people on forum, I'm fairly sure there is no nerf. I'm not bothered by farming cards, so not sure how this behave, as I haven't done that before nor now.

EDIT: It feels like you're saying that you don't get as many apothecary cards as you think you should. Are we talking big drops like that now?

Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 19, 2024, 6:19:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info