How to get out from Developers shadow ban reduced loot?

"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

This guy just has no idea how to make currency and they're blaming the game for it.

this is not about making currency,his and others complaint is that drops are bad/nerfed and i agree with them. ground loot was nerfed. and no affliction has nothing to do with it. even before affliction drops were better than they are now.
out of the 250 div you got how many actually dropped?

I'll be honest, I didn't count. I've been meaning to save up and purchase the pilfering ring MTX for curiosity's sake.

That said, the whole strat for making currency was never looking for raw currency drops. It's a newb trap that only magic find minmaxers can properly utilize. Your wealth has always come from trading. It's been like this since I've started in 2012 and the only times it was different was when we got Affliction and Necropolis back to back due to the crazy amount of juicing you could do to your maps.

I stand by my statement that drops haven't changed. As someone who has never done magic find or even touched Affliction more than getting challenges, the loot we have now feels the same.

can you at least admit that scarab drops were nerfed? last league i was swimming in them. now even the bad ones dont drop that much.ground loot was never good in this game except for affliction but this league just feels dry overall.
"
BadAssTom wrote:

I forgot to mention in past post... So following up
I was comparing it to previous league as is pretty obvious if you read and understood what I wrote. There is no b2b this league.

Okay really quick this is so simple

Why are you talking about t17 loot in previous leagues? You havent done any this league, and as far as I am concerned you only did 1 for an unlock and a second one for maybe a little fun.

Like when you use an example of what drops in previous leagues and specifcally start talking about t17s, then you should probably have t17s done THIS league if you are trying to use them as some sort of support that loot sucks this league.

Which ya havent.

So....

Why are you bringing up t17s?

Your claim:
"
BadAssTom wrote:

And not sure what it is for you more divines than past leagues. I dropped so far very few. Definitely less than 10, maybe 5 raw divs. That is desperately bad.

Your Support:
"
BadAssTom wrote:
Running well rolled t17 past league with nice b2b roll you got 3 per map if bit lucky
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Last edited by Mashgesture on Aug 19, 2024, 8:00:45 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

can you at least admit that scarab drops were nerfed? last league i was swimming in them. now even the bad ones dont drop that much.ground loot was never good in this game except for affliction but this league just feels dry overall.

No? I'm swimming in it try doing a better strat how else do you think I get my gear?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Mashgesture wrote:
"
BadAssTom wrote:

I forgot to mention in past post... So following up
I was comparing it to previous league as is pretty obvious if you read and understood what I wrote. There is no b2b this league.

Okay really quick this is so simple

Why are you talking about t17 loot in previous leagues? You havent done any this league, and as far as I am concerned you only did 1 for an unlock and a second one for maybe a little fun.

Like when you use an example of what drops in previous leagues and specifcally start talking about t17s, then you should probably have t17s done THIS league if you are trying to use them as some sort of support that loot sucks this league.

Which ya havent.

So....

Why are you bringing up t17s?

Your claim:
"
BadAssTom wrote:

And not sure what it is for you more divines than past leagues. I dropped so far very few. Definitely less than 10, maybe 5 raw divs. That is desperately bad.

Your Support:
"
BadAssTom wrote:
Running well rolled t17 past league with nice b2b roll you got 3 per map if bit lucky

I would say man, don't enter other people's conversation if you are not capable of following it.

But ok, for once I will explain it to you... I said to comparison that having dropped just a few divs up to this point where I am running heavily juiced t16s seems incredible pathetic as in past league you could have gotten 3 divs out of one well rolled map. And now it took me 2 weeks to drop just about 5 of them. And I am doing t16s as hard as it gets.

And what you are concerned about is absolutely irrelevant. Again, if you read what i posted before and understood it I said that I was not running t17s until now because I thought I am not ready for it. And few hours earlier I tried it for a first time and realized that I can do it pretty ok. So now I will be running it when I can. But just started, doing third map right now. And I am doing sanctuary and boss is too hard for me right now. But that don't matter as I don't have to kill boss to farm up map, right? And that I can do without major problem. Doing it now with all explicits increases and ambush + beyond on atlas. So I did it once to unock map device about week ago - that one was made as easy as possible and now I am running it at max strength for profit. And not for fun.

Happy now?

"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

I cannot admit to this. A not-insignificant part of why I made so much currency this league was because of the scarabs dropping. I even found a few ambush scarabs of containment during my time mapping.

The trick to getting lots of scarabs to drop is to run scarabs and leagues which add more monsters. You don't necessarily have to run something like delirium and/or harbinger. Goodness knows I didn't, summoners have a history of being awful at clear speed. Try running a league that tends to spawn lots of rare and/or unique mobs to capitalize on the scarab passives. Use eldritch altars, that's a huge source!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 19, 2024, 9:23:48 PM
"
BadAssTom wrote:

I would say man, don't enter other people's conversation if you are not capable of following it.

But ok, for once I will explain it to you... I said to comparison that having dropped just a few divs up to this point where I am running heavily juiced t16s seems incredible pathetic as in past league you could have gotten 3 divs out of one well rolled map. And now it took me 2 weeks to drop just about 5 of them. And I am doing t16s as hard as it gets.

And what you are concerned about is absolutely irrelevant. Again, if you read what i posted before and understood it I said that I was not running t17s until now because I thought I am not ready for it. And few hours earlier I tried it for a first time and realized that I can do it pretty ok. So now I will be running it when I can. But just started, doing third map right now. And I am doing sanctuary and boss is too hard for me right now. But that don't matter as I don't have to kill boss to farm up map, right? And that I can do without major problem. Doing it now with all explicits increases and ambush + beyond on atlas. So I did it once to unock map device about week ago - that one was made as easy as possible and now I am running it at max strength for profit. And not for fun.

Happy now?

No, dont bring up past league strategies as some support of why loot apparently is so bad this league. You need to take that sentence and delete it from your post if that is what you meant.

And honestly re-frame what you are even talking about. Tangents on something irrelevant like back to basics t17s last league, doesn't help support anything.

Back to basics isnt there anymore, so maybe you just are lost without it? Okay thats fine, but that doesnt mean loot sucks this league. And really has nothing to do with anything.

You have said this about t16s
"
BadAssTom wrote:

But I am talking about running t16s. I was doing deli + harbingers - no interesting drops. Harbingers + beyond - no interesting drops. Tried divination farm + beyond and harbingers - absolutely pathetic, div cards natural drops are dead. All ran on scryed underground river in hopes of divine beauty and scryed defiled cathedral in hopes of apotecary. But even shit div cards are not dropping, not even talking about good ones.

When I can link you to several videos of the opposite, just look up harbinger settlers and youll get 3 reliable strategies. Same for Div cards, im guessing you dont know what scarabs to run or what strategies have changed this league. Just youtube Empyrian based or cringe strategies.

Rng sucks but you dont really seem to have a sample size large enough judging by your arduous honestly, and several of your challenges this league. You really should have 250k gold in the coffers if you have been doing anything like this, so I dont believe you honestly. Thats like... 10 maps back to back on any of these strats.

So your ping ponging between strategies apparently and not really running that much content, and then complaining about loot is all I am seeing here.

"
BadAssTom wrote:

That don't change my opinion that if you are not running t17s loot absolutely sucks.

And then this is just false. Literally the best players in the game make more currency than ... you and I and several in here combined on t16 strategies.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
personally, from "natural" drops, i've got 3 divines so far. (not counting any from altar/extra content rewards)

i made at least 10-20 divines from other sources.
[Removed by Support]
Man, love it when people are clueless. I easily made 150+ divines in the span of 2 days while casually farming

This is not T17 farming, nor it is anything fancy

A large percentage of my wealth comes from....scarabs

And here are my top 12 scarabs

Don't know what else to say but learn how to farm, lol
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Man, love it when people are clueless. I easily made 150+ divines in the span of 2 days while casually farming

This is not T17 farming, nor it is anything fancy

A large percentage of my wealth comes from....scarabs

And here are my top 12 scarabs

Don't know what else to say but learn how to farm, lol

2 days is a hell of a lot more lucrative than what I was doing. What's your secret?
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
he doesnt even use scarabs with his maps...literally has 0 on the scarab challenges...and finished the 4000 atlas challenge. thats the challenge even the 40/40 people finish last...very weird. i'm guessing he just runs alch n go maps all day
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 20, 2024, 1:32:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info