How to get out from Developers shadow ban reduced loot?

"
Echothesis wrote:
If only there was a way to remove deli colors and music override. Running it non-stop makes you sick.

So pick one of the other 30+ setups/strategies that you enjoy more or that synergises better with your build.

Last edited by Scarletsword on Aug 21, 2024, 5:55:37 AM
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Yeah, just the changes to life on rare gear means some of my old builds effectively get 10% more health. Factor in all the other positive changes and the base power level just keeps increasing

Must've missed all that base power, with hatred removal on spell cold damage.

I forgor that every build uses Hatred apparently.

Jesus Christ, Echo. Pick your fights more wisely
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
"

You have no idea what you're talking about. There's nothing free in this game.

There's plenty of free stuff thrown at your feet in the current state of the game in many ways, so you either don't play the leagues actively or refuse to get better at what you're doing to actually notice that the game has been getting progressively easier with each new league on both terms of accessible loot and player power lol.

Yeah, just the changes to life on rare gear means some of my old builds effectively get 10% more health. Factor in all the other positive changes and the base power level just keeps increasing

Tell me you don't know the game without telling me.
Give 10% more life to players, give 20-200% more damage to monsters effectively thru moving wealth gain to t17 with all cancer mods, reducing loot that you have to compensate with inc map effect mods and other bulls, removing phys to ele etc. Game has never been more rippy than right now and you think 10% more life compensated it all.
There was time where extra ele damage didnt roll until red maps but hey you got 10% more life, whatever dude...

@Above: Youtube comment section type reply. Thanks for the laugh though! Now shoo, back to Reddit with you. :-)
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Aug 21, 2024, 6:08:53 AM
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
Echothesis wrote:
If only there was a way to remove deli colors and music override. Running it non-stop makes you sick.

So pick one of the other 30+ setups/strategies that you enjoy more or that synergises better with your build.

Is there one that doesn't involve T17, Uber bosses, 100% deli, and several 1+ div scarabs? Or are the strongboxes + beyond the only noob harbor left?
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:

Must've missed all that base power, with hatred removal on spell cold damage.

I forgor that every build uses Hatred apparently.

Jesus Christ, Echo. Pick your fights more wisely

Jesus, Art, stop acting like everything I say is a global offense. A damage type has lost the most obvious generic %more modifier, that it all. While Wrath was untouched :shrug:
"
Echothesis wrote:
Jesus, Art, stop acting like everything I say is a global offense. A damage type has lost the most obvious generic %more modifier, that it all. While Wrath was untouched :shrug:

Yeah, and Wrath was objectively the worse aura and had worse mods on Watcher's Eye available. The nerf was long overdue. I'll not apologise for getting annoyed when you say something so blatantly wrong.
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Aug 21, 2024, 8:39:18 AM
Guys, you can make bank by just running rare maps without any investment. It has been like this during previous leagues too. Unless you want all-mirror gear in the first month, you can comfortably farm hundreds of divines a week without reading guides or paying for scarabs.
"
Echothesis wrote:
"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
Echothesis wrote:

Is there one that doesn't involve T17, Uber bosses, 100% deli, and several 1+ div scarabs? Or are the strongboxes + beyond the only noob harbor left?

How do you think people get the gear to farm T17, ubers or 100%deli in the first place? They pick a strategy in T16s, focus on properly minmaxing it and then they run it.

Here's a short list of examples even if there's 30+ more:

- Expedition with "Extreme Archaeology" (2x runefinding, 1x powder, 1x archaeology scarab, 6c per map)
- Breach with focus on generating chayula breachstones (2x basic breach, 1x snares, 1x lordship, 12c per map, great for exp)
- Bossrushing 10ways, elderslayers, shaper guardians for Maven Chisels (1x conversion scarab, 1c per map - you build your way up in maps)
- Essences in yellow maps (2x basic, 1x ascent, 1x stability, 15c per map)
- Red altars with maximum packsize for gcp, chaos, grand embers, you create and run your own 8mod jungle valleys/mausoleums(1x hordes, 1xlineage, 1x escalation, 1x corruption, 20c per map)

Last edited by Scarletsword on Aug 21, 2024, 8:48:30 AM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Echothesis wrote:

Yeah, and Wrath was objectively the worse aura and had worse mods on Watcher's Eye available. The nerf was long overdue. I'll not apologise for getting annoyed when you say something so blatantly wrong.

We see this in practice as well, especially this league. Two of the strongest builds are cold damage. And guess what aura they dont need.

"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info