How to get out from Developers shadow ban reduced loot?

We are talking about anything with value let's say more than 5 div. If I am not mistaken my best stuff so far has been few valdos which are now very cheap and one einhar's memory of harvest beasts which is also below 2 divs. We are talking any nice drop - some unique or div card. Whatever. And div cards are normally dropping. Apothecary is just best case, but you should and will drop it when running juiced crimson temple and it will not take that long. And on top of that you drop bunch of others, like seven years bad luck or enlighten for example. I also didn't even drop any jewel like empower, enhance or enlighten which is also just showing how bad it is this league. Because that is not that ultra rare normally. I simply did not drop anything which I would consider better than average drop at best.

And not sure what it is for you more divines than past leagues. I dropped so far very few. Definitely less than 10, maybe 5 raw divs. That is desperately bad. Running well rolled t17 past league with nice b2b roll you got 3 per map if bit lucky. And getting fracturing shards is maybe ok, but it is not like you are getting them too often either, is it?

Imo drop rate of stuff is just bad and div cards are completely dead which is actually probably the worst. As div cards are making running t16s somewhat more purposeful normally. That is when at least some are dropping though.
"
Dxt44 wrote:
Not everyone was jucing by wisps, abyss lol.

The loot was even extremely boosted without abyss just by having a few wisp in the maps on just a alc and go lazy strat as there was no need for giga 10k wisp in order to feel a huge change in loot.
Same goes for last league and the lantern with the proper mods and Allflames in use to boost the core loot to stupid levels to get lots of t0 uniques and raw currency.
We had the same longer ago during Sentinel league and cheap t0 items but guess what it was also impacted by the boosted drop rates.

This league is just a regular league again without additional map juice to boost drops so I'm not surprised that players get all confused about having the normal loot again especially after 8 months of giga boosted loot.

"
Why are you hiding profile, are you Aura Bot?

I don't see how both a hidden profile or a aura bot have anything to do with this topic.

But no I don't play with or as a aura bot as it's just boring for me personally. Player power achievable by a single player alone already trivializes the entire existing content of the game even on exotic off meta builds so no thanks to party for me. Nice for those who enjoy it or need it but it's not my bread and butter for this game.

I also don't recall asking you or anyone else for help with a character or something so I don't see why a hidden profile is bothering you so much to the point that you brought it up
But it's good to see that the reason of why I made it private is working as intended :)
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 19, 2024, 7:54:09 PM
"
BadAssTom wrote:
We are talking about anything with value let's say more than 5 div. If I am not mistaken my best stuff so far has been few valdos which are now very cheap and one einhar's memory of harvest beasts which is also below 2 divs. We are talking any nice drop - some unique or div card. Whatever. And div cards are normally dropping. Apothecary is just best case, but you should and will drop it when running juiced crimson temple and it will not take that long. And on top of that you drop bunch of others, like seven years bad luck or enlighten for example. I also didn't even drop any jewel like empower, enhance or enlighten which is also just showing how bad it is this league. Because that is not that ultra rare normally. I simply did not drop anything which I would consider better than average drop at best.

And not sure what it is for you more divines than past leagues. I dropped so far very few. Definitely less than 10, maybe 5 raw divs. That is desperately bad. Running well rolled t17 past league with nice b2b roll you got 3 per map if bit lucky. And getting fracturing shards is maybe ok, but it is not like you are getting them too often either, is it?

Imo drop rate of stuff is just bad and div cards are completely dead which is actually probably the worst. As div cards are making running t16s somewhat more purposeful normally. That is when at least some are dropping though.

Okay its really easy to check if stories like this check out.

Whats your comparison for farming t17s? Cause you aint done it this league thats for sure
More to come for this one. Believe that!

Like what are you actually "farming"??? Look at your arduous youre barely over half complete, you running a bunch of 8 mods supposedly

This is just like basic investigating done and I can tell this character has done 0 farming or attempting to farm.

You havent even got this one either, so you arent "farming t17s and not killing the boss" otherwise you would have had this 10 times over by now.

This character on settlers, has 0 frame of reference for any type of actual loot, or drop rate on anything, it looks like it has done nearly the bare minimum after reaching red maps.

It really is that easy to check stories like this.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Last edited by Mashgesture on Aug 19, 2024, 7:13:20 PM

As a guy with barely more farming done than that and also no real basis to have a credible opinion on the state of the loot, I agree with all of that.

That said, what with more wealth in my stash than I've ever had or known what to do with, I still think the loot is fine.

Boats be bringin me all kinds of presents all the time, floor be feedin me all kinds of tasty, and I just wish those boats would bring me more pirates so I can more easily replace all the sailors who keep getting themselves killed in damn fool bar brawls.
"
Mashgesture wrote:
Like what are you actually "farming"??? Look at your arduous youre barely over half complete, you running a bunch of 8 mods supposedly

I'll be fair on this one, but Arduous Atlas is hardly a metric to tell if you know how to make currency. I'm currently 500 points higher than they are and only ran 1 T17 for 6 map device slots, but my stash wealth is 250div if you count the 60div+ worth of Sanctum relics I bought recently.

(And before it gets suggested: No, the 250div of stash wealth came entirely from mapping. I only got into Sanctum recently after grinding out the challenges exclusively tied to Kingsmarch.)

This guy just has no idea how to make currency and they're blaming the game for it.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 19, 2024, 7:37:02 PM
"
shardklaw wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Do you seriously think that a multi million dollar goes out of their way to introduce tools to their flagship product allowing them to punish specific accounts for daring to criticize their game?

Frankly I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

Right? On the one hand it seems silly, but these calculations are being done server-side. We've already got separate game modes with different settings, having an overlapping league setting you can switch accounts to which does nothing except discreetly reduce drop rarity by 100% wouldn't be that hard in theory.

If I was an indie dev and someone kept pooping on my livelihood, I'd be tempted to mess with them this way.

That said it's probably not happening.
Last edited by BlakeDrapeta on Aug 19, 2024, 7:38:43 PM
"
Mashgesture wrote:

It really is that easy to check stories like this.

Lol... I posted I did not farm t17s yet and just did my first 2 maps. And was doing sanctuary and did not kill the boss. But can clear map pretty easy. Now I am doing it third time and about to finish it. You can check later if I get increased number by one, ok?

Maybe my friend if you wanna get into some conversation first check what was it about. And not sure what are you blabbering about my arduous not being completed. Was doing what i posted - deli + harbingers and beyond plus harbingers. Before that harvest at the very beginning of t16 mapping. I started doing t16s right away as i finished my atlas. Corrupting maps myself and really bad ones not running. Trying to get as much out of it as possible, but i also posted running 8-mod corrupted when possible - it means when i have it. Also posted that i started league week late. Not sure what my arduous should look like according to you but imo it is just fine.

And now you can go check if your neghbour is not throwing trash into your garbage bin sherlock. That might be also pretty purposeful. ;)
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

This guy just has no idea how to make currency and they're blaming the game for it.

this is not about making currency,his and others complaint is that drops are bad/nerfed and i agree with them. ground loot was nerfed. and no affliction has nothing to do with it. even before affliction drops were better than they are now.
out of the 250 div you got how many actually dropped?
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

this is not about making currency,his and others complaint is that drops are bad/nerfed and i agree with them. ground loot was nerfed. and no affliction has nothing to do with it. even before affliction drops were better than they are now.
out of the 250 div you got how many actually dropped?

I'll be honest, I didn't count. I've been meaning to save up and purchase the pilfering ring MTX for curiosity's sake.

That said, the whole strat for making currency was never looking for raw currency drops. It's a newb trap that only magic find minmaxers can properly utilize. Your wealth has always come from trading. It's been like this since I've started in 2012 and the only times it was different was when we got Affliction and Necropolis back to back due to the crazy amount of juicing you could do to your maps.

I stand by my statement that drops haven't changed. As someone who has never done magic find or even touched Affliction more than getting challenges, the loot we have now feels the same.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Aug 19, 2024, 7:51:31 PM
"
Mashgesture wrote:

Whats your comparison for farming t17s? Cause you aint done it this league thats for sure
More to come for this one. Believe that!

I forgot to mention in past post... So following up
I was comparing it to previous league as is pretty obvious if you read and understood what I wrote. There is no b2b this league.

"
Mashgesture wrote:

This is just like basic investigating done and I can tell this character has done 0 farming or attempting to farm.

This is just basic basic conclusion reached. You have no clue what you are talking about.

"
Mashgesture wrote:

This character on settlers, has 0 frame of reference for any type of actual loot, or drop rate on anything, it looks like it has done nearly the bare minimum after reaching red maps.

Not sure what this means, but i have now 926K kills and probably didn't find gear, despite not being great, on the ground. What do you think.
Last edited by BadAssTom on Aug 19, 2024, 7:54:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info