How to get out from Developers shadow ban reduced loot?

I'll leave two of my current chill T16 strategies here. The "goal" of both strategies is to be a supplier of resources that are needed in high-end T17 juicing as these are the people with the most currency. Almost all loot can be sold directly through Faustus and T17s from the second strategy can be bulked for divines.

Deli Orbs

Atlas
Skip boxes and %quant if you're missing points or put them into Niko.

Scarabs

1x Mania, 4x Paranoia
Skip 1 Paranoia if you only have 5 slots.

Additional info
Favour strand as many times as possible. Use domination on the map device. Roll your maps as easy as possible, no 8mods, no chisels, literally just alch for easy mods.
You get an average of 6deli orbs per map at 8-9 deli rewards

Gameplay
Start the deli mirror, count to 5 and slaughter everything. Stop deli early if your build cannot handle 8-9 deli rewards. You should be able to handle at least 7 with shrine buffs.

Maven Chisels/boss rushing guardians

Atlas

Scarabs
Completely optional. You can run without any scarabs at all or run the following for T17 drops and better sustain of guardians.

Always use conversion, pick between 3x risk or 3x multitude, only run escalation if you're using risk or multitude.

Additional info
Quant on mapdevice. Run shaper guardians or conquerers, feed elder guardians to your map runners or sell them.
If you do not have a guardian map pool stockpile to begin with favour a mix of up to 12 different good layouts (strand, mesa, shore, dunes, atoll, promenade, cemetery, racecourse, city square, fields) and run 10ways with only conversion scarabs first.

"
Bigwilleh wrote:
Turbochad mass farmer: literally shows us exactly what hes doing to obtain many currency like a sir.

Forum dwellers: "But whats his secret, it must be in here"

what? he didnt show anything just posted a graph to show how much money he has,and most of it came from scarabs

if you look at his challenges he didnt touch the league mech at all, 0 scarabs. didnt touch most things at all. only big challenge he has done is the atlas and invitation one. it just looks weird, so its fine for people to be curious.

if my challenges looked like that and i had that much money, ppl would probably accuse me of botting
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 20, 2024, 12:02:48 PM
Well, all I can say is that I easily pull out 6-8 divines an hour on a ~15 div budget character and all I am doing is using 1 alch orb every 4 maps because I like doing them unidentified. Everything else is too much work, you see
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

if my challenges looked like that and i had that much money, ppl would probably accuse me of botting

Challenges don't mean anything. If you get sth out of it doing them good for you. You get some automaticly by playing the league mechanic or progressing but the rest is completely optional. Most players probably don't even read the challenges. Some people do not want to bother with certain vendor recipes to have a bigger number under their forum name and so on and so on...
Not saying there isn't a real challenge somewhere hidden inbetween the bloat of useless exercises to up your challenge count^^

e.g. a low challenge count could be an indicator that someone focuses on a specific very profitable farming strategy, because they want to earn currency fast xd
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 20, 2024, 12:29:01 PM
"
Strickl3r wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

Challenges don't mean anything. If you get sth out of it doing them good for you. You get some automaticly by playing the league mechanic or progressing but the rest is completely optional. Most players probably don't even read the challenges. Some people do not want to bother with certain vendor recipes to have a bigger number under their forum name and so on and so on...
Not saying there isn't a real challenge somewhere hidden inbetween the bloat of useless exercises to up your challenge count^^

you missed the point entirely.
challenges can say a lot about what the player is doing or not doing. he used 0 scarabs. 0 items disenchanted. didnt touch the league mech at all pretty much. didnt scry a map. 0 times used the end game lab font. 0 t17 completed. and it goes on. dosent look like even plays the game because some of them wold get done naturally. and its super odd that he has the 4000 atlas done because thats the grindiest challenge of them all. so either he just throws maps in the device all day and rushes the boss or sends out bots...sorry but someone had to say it.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 20, 2024, 12:33:19 PM
There is a keystone in the atlas tree that trades of the ability to use scarabs for 20 passive points and i have also skipped the league mechanic entirely several times already in past leagues. So i don't come to the same conclusion as you^^
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 20, 2024, 12:44:34 PM
"
Strickl3r wrote:
There is a keystone in the atlas tree that trades of the ability to use scarabs for 20 passive points and i have also skipped the league mechanic entirely several times already in past leagues. So i don't come to the same conclusion as you^^

thats fine. i dont care either way. i'm just saying with a weird setup like that its normal for people to be curious and ask what hes doing. if he doesnt want to say, thats fine too. i think the trick is to mindlessly run maps all day and eventually the loot will add up. when you run that many, you dont even need to juice them
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 20, 2024, 12:49:07 PM
But ground loot is trash. And my graph is a steady incline, no big bumps showing that I am lucky. Hmmmmm
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
But ground loot is trash. And my graph is a steady incline, no big bumps showing that I am lucky. Hmmmmm

I deduce you are steadily lucky! /s
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
(...) lucky! (...)

Someone called?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info