How to get out from Developers shadow ban reduced loot?

21x Catarinas ilvl 83 zone - 0 Veiled orbs.

47x Mesa/Dunes(Mesa scryed to Dunes), 20% quality 80% rarity/30% quantity,5x scarabs each map - not a single Fortunate div. card.

Not a single.

Not a single div from the ground/Tujen/Ships/Rituals in the last 50hours gameplay in-game.

I don't know - what you want from me?

To buy another supporter pack to unlock loot drops or?

And then im watching that GFL's videos,where dudes looting double Mirror's from Strongboxes - several times in a few days.
Last edited by FreshMeat93 on Aug 19, 2024, 10:31:37 AM
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
Strong boxes are meta. They nerfed ground loot.
I am doing fine, but something is wrong this league.

0 Voidborn Reliquary Keys
0 The Apothecary even I farm this card only.
0 Div Cards above 1div, max what I get is like 70c.
I mean, 0 lucky drops this league xD Can be no luck, who knows.
I get money only from scarabs lol.
On Probation Any%
Do you seriously think that a multi million dollar goes out of their way to introduce tools to their flagship product allowing them to punish specific accounts for daring to criticize their game?

The amount of self-importance is off the charts my man. Especially considering you are buying supporter packs. What'd even be the intention there? Scare off paying customers? Wow.
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Do you seriously think that a multi million dollar goes out of their way to introduce tools to their flagship product allowing them to punish specific accounts for daring to criticize their game?

Frankly I wouldn't be surprised at this point.
GGG only caters to their beloved league sheep and whales, majority of whom treat Standard like it doesn't exist. Not everyone enjoys temp leagues.

If you're a price fixer, item flipper, forum brown-noser or an advocate of P2Annoy MTX you're probably already ignored/muted. You won't get my items.
Did 5 out of 8 Cat for veiled orbs..

Did another test and it was
3 out of 5 kat veiled orbs. Responding to hyperbole of 70 and 0 orbs....

Bought this August 3 and this is just ground loot...
Spoiler

0 supporter packs bought here.

I think its funny you suggest buying a supporter pack for loot.

So you want the game to be pay to win huh?

[Removed by Support]

Loots fine, seems like you have trouble knowing how to generate it. I dont believe you ran 21 Cats

"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
Last edited by CoryA_GGG on Aug 19, 2024, 11:42:30 AM
"
Nulledout wrote:

Not really, it just feels like a nerf after 6 months of two leagues with extra map juice all over the place. Wildwood and the lantern did in fact add a lot of extra loot into the maps all the way to busted and broken chances for t0 drops
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Pashid wrote:
Not really, it just feels like a nerf after 6 months of two leagues with extra map juice all over the place. Wildwood and the lantern did in fact add a lot of extra loot into the maps all the way to busted and broken chances for t0 drops

Not everyone was jucing by wisps, abyss lol. Why are you hiding profile, are you Aura Bot?
On Probation Any%
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Nulledout wrote:

Ofc they nerfed it. Big time. I started playing 3 leagues ago and despite not really knowing how to juice so I was juicing far less I was making much better when farming crimson temple. Dropped apothecary several times, 12 years bad luck bunch of times and lots of valuable extra stuff. I see no interesting drops this league - obviously they thought that regular mapping should be replaced by some primitive mini-game which should have been published on mobile phones 5 years ago at best.

And if something is on certain level for at least 9 months and then it gets shitty as hell then it means it has been nerfed. This is by far worst league I have seen so far. And I certainly hope that it will stay the worst league I have seen in future too.

"
BadAssTom wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Nulledout wrote:

Ofc they nerfed it. Big time. I started playing 3 leagues ago and despite not really knowing how to juice so I was juicing far less I was making much better when farming crimson temple. Dropped apothecary several times, 12 years bad luck bunch of times and lots of valuable extra stuff. I see no interesting drops this league - obviously they thought that regular mapping should be replaced by some primitive mini-game which should have been published on mobile phones 5 years ago at best.

And if something is on certain level for at least 9 months and then it gets shitty as hell then it means it has been nerfed. This is by far worst league I have seen so far. And I certainly hope that it will stay the worst league I have seen in future too.

And let me guess, you was using quant mf gear, like those ventors you have on older toon? And no, base loot wasn't nerfed, affliction is just over.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Aug 19, 2024, 3:02:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info