Baseline map running: Awful.

"
Mashgesture wrote:

you werent even around back then so how would you know? lol

Are you serious right now?

"Oh man divines used to drop in the campaign, oh by the way im talking about when divines were obtained from selling a 6 link, and even then 6 links dont drop in the campaign often either, so im just making things up even more"

Get gotting yourself there. Always the privates that do this to themselves

[/quote]

i meant exalts since back then those were the trading currency not divines. exalts dropped in the campaign. there, better now or gotta nitpick some more?
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

i meant exalts since back then those were the trading currency not divines. exalts dropped in the campaign. there, better now or gotta nitpick some more?

So now its exalts being great in the campaign and not divines? Oh man we are changing our story.

First we used to get divines in the campaign, because, you know divines now are great!

Then its under the context of selling 6 links, also not showing up in the campagin, and that would be 9c.

and now its exalts dropping in the campaign.

No they didnt and ..

The plot thickens.

Helps to get your story straight if you want anyone to believe you
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Alluryen wrote:

Path Exile always was a game where u had a big number of Strategies and builds to fit your taste. At this moment the game is increasingly restrictive.
Another thing that made me upset its the amount of nerf to make Melee more appealing. I dont like this mentality to break some playstyle to make a another playstyle more appealing. It looks like Blizzard way to balance things, not GGG.

My concern is for the future of the game. If I didn't worry, I wouldn't be wasting my time posting here.

Upon that regard nothing has changed at all as you can still do so much of various farming strategies and play with whatever is in your liking.
Even all the changes in this patch introduced more player power across the entire board with maybe one or two existing builds nerfed to the ground but that's also nothing new and we always had changes that killed meta builds for good reasons.

Melee builds are on the winning end this league as it's easier to reach good numbers earlier while it took a bit longer prior the change to get any melee build to the "feels amazing" to play point.
Dot builds on the right side also got some love with the change of perfect agony which helps a lot to get builds going well even on a mid tier budget.
They also fixed chieftain to be more useful again, not as amazing as the old one but at least you can play a couple more builds with it now.
raider and gladiator both also got some long deserved changes in a very positive way to allow more variety across the ascendancy classes.

The only part that ended up getting killed was the high end party mf play but that's mostly all about it.

absolutely not true. Nothing besides t17, sanctum or simulacrum looks good.

Also in builds, more than 40% of the league is melee.
Last edited by Alluryen on Aug 4, 2024, 4:56:56 AM
"
Mashgesture wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

So now its exalts being great in the campaign and not divines? Oh man we are changing our story.

First we used to get divines in the campaign, because, you know divines now are great!

Then its under the context of selling 6 links, also not showing up in the campagin, and that would be 9c.

No they didnt and ..

The plot thickens.

maybe you would understand what i'm talking about if you were actually around before they changed exalts to divines as the main trading currency.. you just want to be antagonistic so i wont bother with you anymore. its a shame forum rules dont seem to apply to some posters.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 4, 2024, 4:58:57 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Mashgesture wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

No they didnt and ..

The plot thickens.

maybe you would understand what i'm talking about if you were actually around before they changed exalts to divines as the main trading currency.. you just want to be antagonistic so i wont bother with you anymore. its a shame forum rules dont seem to apply to some posters.

Ah so you are rage baiting and mass reporting.

Gotchya

I mean first:
1: Before the change from exalts to divines, I was around. Do you know when that happened?
2: Exalts did not drop in the campaign unless you were super lucky
3: 6 Links did not drop in the campaign unless you were super lucky
4: Facts arent antagonistic.
"Just goes to show your complete lack of knowledge on the matter. If you had any actual experience with melee" -Melee "Expert"
The change happened during the 3.19.0 version which got released on August 19, 2022 and the poster did join 2020. So they've been clearly around way before that change happened lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Aug 4, 2024, 5:13:03 AM
My first league was harvest league.
"
Pashid wrote:
The change happened during the 3.19.0 version which got released on August 19, 2022 and the poster did join 2020. So they've been clearly around way before that change happened lol

then why did i need to spell out for him what i meant when i said divines used to drop in the campaign? i obviously meant the old divine aka exalt. i guess some people just want to argue for the sake of arguing.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Aug 4, 2024, 5:17:40 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Pashid wrote:

then why did i need to spell out for him what i meant when i said divines used to drop in the campaign? i obviously meant the old divine aka exalt. i guess some people just want to argue for the sake of arguing.

Lol now he doesnt mean divines used to drop, he means exalts used to drop.

No they didnt. What league, what year?

Funny enough there has been no change to exalts drop rate before or after the swap from exalt to divine.
Last edited by Mashgesture on Aug 4, 2024, 5:30:12 AM
Didn't read everything and i dont care about the loot as i have no problems with it myself but god is reading some people here annoying with their answer to everything Affliction this Affliction that ffs

This has been going on since a while now

People were playing before Affliction too fyi, for god's sake stop using this as an answer to everything every single time it's tiring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info