Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Why Assassin is messed?
3 times duplicated
Dear GGG,
about class nerfs:
removed 50% increased DoT
6% increased Attack and Cast Speed per Ghost Shroud
10% chance to Dodge Spell Hits if you have Energy Shield

in my opinion is a too huge nerf for Trickster even with new buffs.
Sorry but build with DoT damage based on chaos damage for example was never so overpowered and sometimes was very expensive.
Now what I see you start kill all best league starters and start making games only for weterans not friendly for new people who want to try your game.
This also push us players too grind currency more and more. Watching all nerf of class ascedaries it's look like you try to keep players longer after league start.
I understand when new league start and number of players are 100k+ and after a week is droping down but this is not a way. With this settings most of new players which want to try PoE will quicker hit the wall as they start playing this game.
They do this EVERY TIME! take a hot build and nerf it into the ground to the point where no one plays it at all! How about being less drastic and having all skills be viable.

I agree with most of this but some of these nerfs plus the nerfs to gems are way to much. rather remove gems and declutter the game than nerfing things into non existance.

also bleed bow will be meta!
Hype/excitement levels before/during release video: OVER 9000

Current hype/excitement: -100

Glad i came to the realization that GGG is out of touch with its players and that NO employee plays the game years ago, resulting in no supprter pack purchases EVER.

Glad that choice is still paying off!
GGG: Golems and Spectres are too strong in comparison to other minions.

Also GGG: Let's remove increased minion damage from the Necromancer.

By the way: How to nerf Golems without killing them:

Instead of removing "20% increased Golem Damage per Summoned Golem" just change it to "20% increased Golem Damage per different type of Summoned Golem".

"
fancyfootwork wrote:

Glad i came to the realization that GGG is out of touch with its players and that NO employee plays the game years ago, resulting in no supprter pack purchases EVER.

They don't deserve your hard earned money
I love the Changes, thank you!
Remember harvest and heist will be active

Ty for added Elusive effect, Assassin isn't dead
"
slindimasq wrote:
"
fancyfootwork wrote:

They don't deserve your hard earned money

Efter all these nerfs i wont support them either not this league anyway, too shame this league seems okey but these nerfs makes it almost unplayable specialy we need to fight 10 bosses at a time with shitty builds, yeah gl with that see you maby next league.
You can now choose between the ascendency classes and don't have to take a specific one any more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info