Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
Teramond wrote:
You can now choose between the ascendency classes and don't have to take a specific one any more.

whats that supposed to mean
You all crying about nerfs why? you have so many different builds and gems there try another one. If you like just one build...go play diablo. Stop posting your tears here.
Last edited by ibran0vski on Jan 12, 2021, 3:58:02 AM
peepoRIP for my TR Trickster Thanks GGG, I will not play ur trash game anymore pls give me an option on refunding my supporter packs!

This league would be awesome
it sounds like current metas are out and second best chars are new meta, everything else is nerfd like it is not worth while doing, also game got harder.
so in the end, not that amazing chars and harder content. doesn't matter to me tho cause i suck at this game!
still going to play and enjoy and hope that i get to see shaper this time :)

ty for the free game and awesome story! almoust 8years with you GGG!

PS :
i wish that there was better way to trade!

i hate it! if i have like 1h to play i try 40minutes to buy something and people are afk or smtn! it is so damn annoying.

is it hard or what is the reason not to make in-game auction house like in wow?
so much easier for player, person *a sell tabula for 100x, person *b buys it and get it in a heartbeat, person *a gets 100ex. i would love that soooooo much instead of this bs. basicly last 5years playd on SC and it has been mostly ssf since buying/selling stuff in poe feels so bad.
Just buy supporter pack, next day see post on ascendancy changes think cool... 8-% nerfs (understandable many of what was hit was OP with 100ex of gear, so they hurt regular player because of players that can play 16 hours a day) Will likely not play next league and will never buy a supporter pack again.
wow some lame stuff this new update gonna be
"
ProfWollhoven wrote:
GGG: Golems and Spectres are too strong in comparison to other minions.

Also GGG: Let's remove increased minion damage from the Necromancer.

By the way: How to nerf Golems without killing them:

Instead of removing "20% increased Golem Damage per Summoned Golem" just change it to "20% increased Golem Damage per different type of Summoned Golem".

shhhh,dont give them ideas about actual balance.
RAIDER HC VIABLE good stuff .
Removed
You lose Virulence 50% slower

Why ;-;

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info