Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Revert these Assassin movement speed changes. You can't just removed 34% movement speed from an ascendancy like that without any upsides, it's absolutely insane.

You know what... keep all the other nerfs, but AT LEAST restore Deadly Infusion to its original state :

+10% increased Movement Speed while at maximum Power Charges
+2% Crit while at max power charges

That's a decent compromise, in all honesty.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Awesome work GGG !
Ahah,okey then,sanity left the room.. xD
I mean.. the new expansion reveal is really captivating and I'm hyped af, but this "balance" changes is a joke =/
Nerfing melee classes like jugg and champ is my favourite part anyway ))
Hope some reconsiderations will be made.
I knew it, it was too good to be true. WELL DONE GGG again you prove how disconected you are from your playerbase.
"
Revert these Assassin movement speed changes. You can't just removed 34% movement speed from an ascendancy like that without any upsides, it's absolutely insane.

You know what... keep all the other nerfs, but AT LEAST restore Deadly Infusion to its original state :

+10% increased Movement Speed while at maximum Power Charges
+2% Crit while at max power charges

That's a decent compromise, in all honesty.

No point arguing, they have never reverted changes.
34% MS sounds huge but with Elusive up all the time you will be zooming.
Class is broken busted still, needs more nerfs.
Mathils actual cat
I'm normally more elegant when it comes to criticism, but whoever made the Hierophant changes should be fired.

Unless there are some typos or things got posted erroneously, then these changes are ridiculous and nonsensical.

Removed

6% increased Damage per Enemy Killed by you or your Totems Recently
10% increased Attack and Cast Speed while you have a Totem

For 100% increased Totem Placement speed, GREAT, now we can get 140% totem placement speed (Sarcasm) but really it's only 90%, because 50 of that just got shifted from Ritual of Awakening.

A lot of smoke in mirrors in this Ascendancy balance. Your players aren't stupid, they see through it.

Removed

50% increased Totem Placement speed
3% more Damage per Summoned Totem
Skills that would Summon a Totem Summon two Totems instead

Added

5% more Damage per Summoned Totem

This is NOT a BUFF, by the time players are forced to now use multiple totems support rather than slog down One totem at a rime, then this becomes a huge damage loss

To rub salt in the wound, now players of this Super OP Ascendacy (that desperately needed a nerf), have to choose between charges or elemental immunity.

Arcane Blessing
Added

50% increased Effect of Arcane Surge on you

Removed

Immune to Elemental Ailments while you have Arcane Surge

Oh but don't worry guys we'll give you elemental immunity back, wink, wink, you just have to opt out of taking Conviction of Power, and instead path up to

lluminated Devotion
Added

30% increased Area of Effect while you have Arcane Surge
Immune to Elemental Ailments while you have Arcane Surge

Removed

25% increased Area of Effect while you have Arcane Surge
40% increased Spell Damage while you have Arcane Surge

Honestly I'm dumbfounded by these changes.

Am i the only one thinking Raider Changes are alot more significant.

Rapid Assault and Avatar of the Chase

just from the onslaught node you get Perma onslaught and 56% attack, Cast and movement speed.

and if you take Quartz Infusion and Avatar of the Veil

Perma phasing and immune to Ele aliments.

I know what my ascendancy is going to be this league..
Last edited by EvoFrenzy on Jan 12, 2021, 2:04:49 AM
FUCK YOU for nerfing Necromancer.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
why nerf toxic rain pathfinder too much??
Thank you for putting in the changes and not leaving us to scratch our heads over them (like previous times)

X

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info