Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

so bad, miners get less damage and less mines, this sucks
soo many nerfs golem nerf , golemancer nerf , totem nerf ... looks like all ascendancies got nerf golemancer will be dead now when you nerfed golemancer + nerf carrion
Gladiator:
- Outmatch+Outlast is still crap - with the on kill effects - you've totally missed the point there, when fighting bosses that tank a shitload of damage.
- Nerving Painforged - why? I still don't want to use the node at all!
- Who's gonna do a 2h max block build now?

I understand necro needed some nerf but in a previous thread you said how you nerfed gems and minions overall - then now just a ton of increased damage lost from the small passives and other nerfs.. Assassin literally lost some thirtysomething movement speed. You know what buff it got that you called "huge buffs and give and take" in a later post? that's right 10% decreased damage if you have multiple bosses around you.. riiiight. thats.. going to happen all the time and matter more than just general mapping. Movement speed was not even a amage stat or even survivability nin most cases just QOL. If you wanted to nerf assa this was a stupid point.
all nerfed xD

GJ...
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Loving the tears from the nerfs.
Yikes. Even jugg didnt dodge the nerfhammer.

I like the idea of assassin focusing on elusive but loosing that much speed will be rough.

What scares me more are all the survivability nerfs on several ascendancies. Casuals will have an even harder time going forward.

Raider looks more interesting though.
Literally you murdered the assassin in cold blood, ggg

Huge nerved against way stronger bosses? What the heck? I just don't understand this philosophy
Last edited by dobre2 on Jan 12, 2021, 2:35:43 AM
Interesting challenging changes :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info