Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
I can't get behind those Assassin nerfs, I'm sorry.

You destroyed the Ascendancy.

Why ? Dumbest thing I've seen in a long time

Because its one of most popular ascendencies for a long time. GGG want changes in gameplay and ballance all classes, so there are more viable options to play the game other than Zoom with assassin, aurastack or play golemancer.

Sure, I dont really like the changes to assassin because I played this class probably the most, but I understand that these changes had to be done, because he was too overpowered compared to other classes.
He is still fine for things like BV or coc, but poison builds are gutted pretty hard. Losing the mvnt speed with the tailwind nerf is going to be noticeable, but its far from "Destroyed" ascendancy (you now get inc elusive effect from Mistwalker, which is inc. mvnt speed and dodge)

Also, dont forget we will get more powercreep again either via new items or new crafts.
Really wish the scion's inquisitor would have gotten battlemage... aswell as pretty much all other scion choices to get more class specific changes on them...
Why they nerfed hierophant so hard? Totems are not that strong.
a bunch of these make no sense whatsoever, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jan 12, 2021, 3:40:43 AM
"
slindimasq wrote:

They don't deserve your hard earned money

Mate people like you are horrible for the community.

I cant afford Supporter packs my self as well as not care that much about MTX in gen, but even that case, I have bought a few stash tabs here and there that's all I've done for them.

This company has supplied me with thousands of hours of game play and im just a casual player.

im in no comparison to the massive playerbase of the game.

but please do remember This game Is FREE, No buyable DLC, No restricted zones for Premium players.

A few QoL purchases but im sure if you were invested enough in this game that you need more stash tab than its worth it.

because you haven't payed for anything, if you decide to do pay for stash tabs Grats you just payed a fraction of what a standard full released game would cost these days.
So basically you nerfed popular classes and buffed unpopular ones.

I agree with the buff. But why nerf the others? What is the logic in that?

"
ggEASYY wrote:
a bunch of these make no sense whatsoever, quite sad to see that the people responsible for the balance clearly don't have any knowledge of the game at any meaningful level =/

what part of your softcore 40 challenges doesn't understand these changes?
No more ED+C Trickster, lets go Bane Occultist?
Loving these nerfs.
Poison builds pretty much killed, Poison BV burried alive.
I would like to know if i can get a refund on supporter pack.
SC assassins and HC spectre necros: "why do I hear build diversity music?"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info