Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

all these nerfs, new stuff, new mechanics
I am excited for the challenge

And press F for all the whiners
And after all of your opinions, you thing GGG actually care for it, for opinion of people they are making new league for, and who provide money for their bread? No they dont care.

You wont get a single respond of GGG on this post about your comments, you can hold me on that.
What would mr Siklic do if he was in this post?
Dead Game R.I.P.
Thanks for the interesting changes GGG. I see what you guys are doing and I like it. get rid of useless damage stats, slow things down a bit and make classes more digestible. Its smart and some of the improvements are good. Im happy with what you did to the Guardian Ascendency. Raider seems harsh but not sure yet. Thanks for the hard work!
if Chris reading this " ofc not " pls dear Chris SLOW DOWN GAME

we dont need another diablo 3 spaceshoting game desing one shot entire screens
i want to see monster challanging
game become like arcade
Juggernaut: Is used by 1% of the players.
GGG: Let's nerf it.
The league itself and where the story-line is going seems super nice!

Personally I was quite disappointed by Heist, as I didn't really see the whole "robbing this and that" thing really fitting in with the story and feel of a fantastic world such as that of POE. I mean, you kill Gods and super powerful ancient monsters and then you just decide to do some robberies? Seems pretty lol to me.

Anyway, story-wise and league-wise I think that POE is on the right path again. And while I love the fact that everything is getting a bit simplified and you are eliminating all the fluff, I think that the DPS, Defensive and Movement Speed nerfs to some classes are just too much.

Seems like you're trying to reduce all the zooming on maps, which is part of the fun for some players.

Also, you said that the reworked skill gems would make up for all these nerfs, but am quite unsure how they could compensate this much. Am looking forward to being proved wrong though.
lovely way of presenting it
People saying: Slow the game down...

And haven't looked at the Raider changes.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Nice joke.. Path of Nerf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info