South African server down?

Nevermind, I was back to the SA server briefly then back to Frankfurt.
Last edited by HoloKasT on Jun 14, 2022, 2:34:22 PM
GGG surely this daily occurrence is not normal. PLEASE can we get this fixed?
This is honestly really destroying my experience playing the game, I've lost a silly amount of currency trying to play the content I normally run only to die to desync's etc.

Whilst I am eternally grateful that we finally have SA servers and it's finally meant I can compete on the top tier of the game and as a result, I've sunk a large amount more time (and money to support the game) it leaves me feeling extremely frustrated when the servers drop constantly, death to desync's, lag.

I've roughly lost 40-50ex in frag sets, map investment during the league so far as a result and it was so discouraging last night I literally just stopped playing and went to play something else.

I also understand that some of this exists outside of GGG's locus of control but the general lack of meaningful feedback makes me feel like this isn't a priority or even a general concern.

If this is the case a little transparency would be ideal, so we can make decisions where to put our time and money.
don's Bother Same as every might this week
GGG, whether you or the provider, do you guys want our CVs so that we can look after the servers ourselves? -eye roll-
"Unexpected disconnection" at 19:30 exactly. It really looks like an automatic downscale reducing (or removing all) SA capacity at this time.
I think we're going to lose the SA servers.

They seem unreliable and/or misconfigured and/or whatever.

GGG doesn't seem aware or interested in responding/communicating about them.

Either way, the easiest solution for GGG is just to shut them down 😔
Last edited by SabreWolfy on Jun 15, 2022, 1:41:08 PM
"
SabreWolfy wrote:
I think we're going to lose the SA servers. Firstly, they seem unreliable and/or misconfigured and/or whatever. Secondly, GGG doesn't seem aware or interested in responding/communicating about them. Either way, easiest solution for them is to shut them down 😔

Totally agree. Lost a conqueror map with expedition, etc a few moments ago. I said to myself: "Just shut the servers down already and put me on EU." It is still better than waiting for the disconnect bomb to drop.

What if you find a mirror and you d/c. Omg!
"
SwitchZA wrote:
"Unexpected disconnection" at 19:30 exactly. It really looks like an automatic downscale reducing (or removing all) SA capacity at this time.

Yeah, Exact same thing happened to myself and some mates. Goodbye map :(
TimeZone: GMT(+2:00) Southern African Standard Time
I just email the GGG support section that handles the MTX and payment in hopes that they might forward the message to some of the technical staff. But they couldn't do anything about it.

Looks like we should just wait it out til someone, someday sees this thread.

Horrible experience with the gateway going down everyday around 7pm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info