South African server down?

The same crash around the same time as the last couple days.
Game is running fine, low latency on SA servers. Then I am pushed to login, and after reconnecting, am pushed to a 180ms+ server.

I guess, considering it was about 19:30; it's as load starts to ramp up on the local servers. But after that, there seem to be no instances available in South Africa: its not as if the instances fix, because I will try reconnect at 1:00am and there are still no low latency instances.

Is there any way we can assist in diagnosing the issue?
Yeah, I though the issue had been fixed logging on this morning and getting ~20 ping until 6:00PM. logged off and came back to 180 ping (EU servers) at 8:00PM

This very clearly appears to be a capacity issue or is at the very least is being exacerbated by more logins at peak times
TimeZone: GMT(+2:00) Southern African Standard Time
For the past 2 days it seems to DC everyone and then not allow anyone on SA server at 19:30 and then right after 00:00 you can connect to SA server again.
"
HoloKasT wrote:
For the past 2 days it seems to DC everyone and then not allow anyone on SA server at 19:30 and then right after 00:00 you can connect to SA server again.

I tested this aswell ( rather I sat there sad, logging out and attempting to log back in to SA Realm ) because I had nothing better to do and its true after midnight it seems to connect to South Africa no problem . thoughts ?
Maybe congestion in SA, we recently did have that issue with connections to Google/YouTube at prime time where SA as a whole reached its bandwidth limit.
meh
Last edited by Deadmanza on Jun 14, 2022, 2:14:23 PM
Around the same time again today, always pretty close to 19:30 the SA server goes offline.
Yep had to cut my Session short again seems to be happening everyday around 19:30 pm , Does anyone from GGG have any news about this.

Not Saying it is you guys , it doesn't seem like it but if you have any logistics on the matter would be gladly appreciated
Last edited by shayshay21 on Jun 14, 2022, 1:48:04 PM
Was hoping to get some serious gaming in tonight, only to find out that the SA server is down once again. Seems to be every night around 19:30 onwards.

Thought this issue would have been resolved by now, but then again this is only South Africa for you. We are used to been treated this way. LOL
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Another day another server down, just wish we could get an official response from GGG to at least acknowledge they are working on it or some update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info