South African server down?

Just got kicked out of my guardian map, server is down for me...
Had a window this morning without any significant issues (around 3ish hours) playing on the RSA servers. But now I'm back to being booted to Frankfurt :(
TimeZone: GMT(+2:00) Southern African Standard Time
This is actually so embarrassing for Path of Exile. Constantly getting disconnected.

1. Lost a massive blueprint grand heist to to a DC
2. Relog and then get DCed as I exit another heist
3. Leave desk for a quick bio and DC again to be connected to EU servers

Come on man, thats just alot of items lost as it seems your choice of hosting providers are total dogshit.

Does anyone know who officially hosts these servers in RSA?

It's starting to be pathetic. We will like to have answers, if its hosting provider problem, please change.

The 7pm lag and down time is sad.

--- Name and shame the Hosting provider ----
i3D.net B.V. IP space

I was so excited this morning when logging in to see server working again... Then go do some errands (quite a lot of errands) and then come back... And it's down again :(
"
Faqterson wrote:
It's starting to be pathetic. We will like to have answers, if its hosting provider problem, please change.

The 7pm lag and down time is sad.

--- Name and shame the Hosting provider ----
i3D.net B.V. IP space

The 7PM lag issue is ISP related. I have tested and the lag goes away if I switch to Mobile data for my area(Western Cape)

I prefer having an SA server even with issues then none at all as now that I have played with low latency cannot play on EU servers again.

has anybody tried support some one said it worked in the morning
Hi Exiles,

We have passed this report along to the appropriate team members however, I'm afraid I cannot provide an ETA on when this may be resolved.
"
Frostbyte999 wrote:
I was so excited this morning when logging in to see server working again... Then go do some errands (quite a lot of errands) and then come back... And it's down again :(

Was enjoying the game once again, that is until this afternoon, took the dog for a walk, and came back to the SA server been down once again :-((((
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

We have passed this report along to the appropriate team members however, I'm afraid I cannot provide an ETA on when this may be resolved.

Thank you appreciate your help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info