South African server down?

Bump for justice
Lag be real https://www.reddit.com/r/memes/comments/ftxtbm/the_lag_though/
Last edited by MrT95 on Jun 22, 2022, 5:14:16 PM
Okay very weird, the server keeps going down in the evenings 8 to 9ish.
Okay wait still down, servers could be busted now for sure...
So it's 7:45am and the South Africa realm is still being diverted to Frankfurt.

Maybe it's the local ISP that's hosting the realm that's causing the trouble.

Whatever the issue is, it's pretty disheartening to see no response from GGG to acknowledge that there's a issue and maybe offer up some sort of explanation as to what the cause is.

What's even more disheartening is that when Indonesia had a problem, there was a response from Chris himself yet here we are, 19 pages down and nothing.

Thanks.......
I was on the SA server for a few minutes this morning and was about to do some Lab runs then it DCed and changed over Frankfurt again.
"
HoloKasT wrote:
I was on the SA server for a few minutes this morning and was about to do some Lab runs then it DCed and changed over Frankfurt again.

And here we are at 14:50 and it's still kicking to Frankfurt. Nearly two weeks and it's just getting worse. Starting to feel like this stuff is run by a south african SOE based on how unreliable it's become.
I have a feeling the SA Realm didn't make the cut. They are slowly phasing us out...

How else could you explain the lack of communication...and trust me they see this. They know what's going on.
seems like all their servers are shite this league from all the posts about lag/latency across multiple realms
Last edited by casper3111 on Jun 23, 2022, 9:25:01 AM
Is there any way we can find out the ISP who host the server? Just want to know if the game is dead and if i should stop trying?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info