South African server down?

Server offline again, the same as everyday. If frankfurt was remotely playable, things would be slightly better. But oh well. Off to another game with well functioning servers.

Hopefully by the time D4 releases we will have a response.
Please explain how it was stable during league launch but now it cant even stay up a single day without issues.
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

We have passed this report along to the appropriate team members however, I'm afraid I cannot provide an ETA on when this may be resolved.

Hi Nichelle, Is there an update on this? There are several threads and many posts about this, but the lack of communication from GGG is a little insulting. There are discussions here about not buying MTX anymore, and moving on to play other games. Seems GGG doesn't mind too much about this 😒 A few of us have followed the correct channels and communicated the details here (as GGG Support asked us to), but there is no response. This effectively means that GGG does not have a functioning technical support channel. Always quick responses on MTX and payment queries, though.
Last edited by SabreWolfy on Jun 17, 2022, 2:45:07 PM
"
SabreWolfy wrote:
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

We have passed this report along to the appropriate team members however, I'm afraid I cannot provide an ETA on when this may be resolved.

Hi Nichelle, Is there an update on this? There are several threads and many posts about this, but the lack of communication from GGG is a little insulting. There are discussions here about not buying MTX anymore, and moving on to play other games. Seems GGG doesn't mind too much about this 😒 A few of us have followed the correct channels and communicated the details here (as GGG Support asked us to), but there is no response. This effectively means that GGG does not have a functioning technical support channel. Always quick responses on MTX and payment queries, though.

Why I dont have supporter packs and the minimum in terms of stash tabs, Will reconsider when we have a stable server tbh. Game isnt even playable on EU any more.
"
waiora wrote:
"
SabreWolfy wrote:
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

Why I dont have supporter packs and the minimum in terms of stash tabs, Will reconsider when we have a stable server tbh. Game isnt even playable on EU any more.

Yeah imagine paying hundreds, even thousands, of dollars on MTX and supporter packs for a game you can't even play.
"
waiora wrote:
"
SabreWolfy wrote:
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles,

Why I don't have supporter packs and the minimum in terms of stash tabs, Will reconsider when we have a stable server tbh. Game isnt even playable on EU any more.

Yea 21:08 still rerouting to Frankfurt for the last 2 hours.

Thank for the update its clear they don't give a sh!t about South African servers......

How do you justify recommending this to a new player or encourage to support the game with MTX purchase.

Lets hope D4 have a better servers although I doubt it TBH.

Still the same at 21:54. Zzzzzzzzz this is getting tiring.
Just like GGG, I've completely given up on the SA server.
The odds of it getting fixed this league is probably 0. I've uninstalled PoE after 6 years and heading somewhere else.

Peace
"
Vetman wrote:
Just like GGG, I've completely given up on the SA server.
The odds of it getting fixed this league is probably 0. I've uninstalled PoE after 6 years and heading somewhere else.

Peace

My one friend has been begging me to play this game for like 2 years now. I fell in love with it immediately but after 3 weeks of playing the server went offline for 5 days I think I might also just call it a day. Was fun while it lasted.
I have not been able to get onto SA server at all this evening.

Only good thing about this is I have been sitting in my HO crafting gear for myself and have managed to make a few nice pieces.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info