South African server down?

"
Vetman wrote:
"
Devarm wrote:
Servers are down AGAIN. It's crazy that we haven't received an update on this yet.

Crazy that the experimental version of the gateway was 10 times as stable as the official release

yeah, it was way better than this official one has been this past week
It has been down for me since around 14:30 today and only been able to get onto Frankfurt.
I'm not buy a single MTX more until this issue is resolved.

And surely there are server logs -- how can GGG not be aware of this? 😔

Which means they must be aware of it (there was one staff post here), but are not doing anything about it or communicating about it 😒
Last edited by SabreWolfy on Jun 16, 2022, 3:28:12 PM
"
SabreWolfy wrote:
I'm not buy a single MTX more until this issue is resolved.

And surely there are server logs -- how can GGG not be aware of this? 😔

Which means they must be aware of it (there was one staff post here), but are not doing anything about it or communicating about it 😒

Maybe not buying MTX will give them a reason to look into the issue. I sure am not spending another cent.
Same as yesterday 22:00 I am able to get back onto SA
Last edited by HoloKasT on Jun 16, 2022, 7:41:22 PM
00:21 SA Server gone again!!!

As I said before if you make a post about the "Micro Transaction shop" and you get immediate response!

I agree the Experimental SA servers last league was more consistent than this shit.

Start of 3.18 the server was stabile now it just fail and reroute you.

I'm on the verge to quit this league wonder if any SA player play Hardcore like this?

Rg, Joe
Still having endless SA server issues.
Please help GG we cannot play like this. :(
What I have noticed is when logging in its giving me a Franfurt town as soon as I go to my Hideout it is South Africa and stable
Yet again servers are defaulting to frankfurt at 19:32 on a friday evening. this is clearly a lack of server capacity as it was off yesterday (being a public holiday) and weekend when majority of players are on
Yeah same thing here, at around 7PM they just reroute to Frankfurt...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info