What's Next for Archnemesis Modifiers - Part 3 (and list of modifiers)

if you can make sure, some mod combos will never pop up on a rare , would be cool
GGG, you are always working 2 steps forward 3 steps back.
This could have been a very good league if the rares were not INSANELY OP.
I cannot believe you are not seeing how bad the game has become, it is like playing something completely different.
I think having to nerf a new mechanic 3 times in 1 day and it still being extremely annoying should make it pretty clear that something went wrong.
I don't know who tested these before league start but either they are massochists or they have no idea what they're doing.
It took years before magic and rare mobs were decently balanced i remember when elemental and physical reflect was an aura that made it and nearby mobs reflect 20% of your damage back to you. and i remember volatile exploding instantly as some of the worst mods to be in the game and like i said it took YEARS to balance these.
Now you throw all of that away for even worse mods. My last build was a self damaging cast when damage taken build stacking ward, without mana that loop needed to be restarted (mana siphon would kill me basicly) and without flasks i'd kill myself to the self damaging effect (flask siphon mob would kill this as well) and this is just one example).
Unlike a bad league mechanic (which we could skip if we don't like it) rare and magic mobs are litteraly everywhere! There is no avoiding these.

For once don't let this drag on for 3 months, last league was amazing and this league could be great as well just revert magic and rare mobs back to what they were, don't throw years of changing those mods and tuning them away for this crap!
IGN PutzyPS
If u need me for anything u can pm me ingame or send me a private message :)
GGG, not to be offending, but this is the most stressful league i've ever played. I had to run from magic monster with some ridiculous mod. let alone rares. Some of them are wasting 1-2 minutes of my time in map and completely wasting my portals.

This is critical GGG. If you don't address this problem very -i mean very soon, POE will be the second new world. It's hard to regain players trust when you break them this hard.

Cheers.
Last edited by Rhaapsodyy on May 16, 2022, 5:18:51 AM
There should be no way to stack those modifiers, I am not sure how this is not absolutely obvious.
How much I must have overcap fire resist on RF Inquisitor to live after Flameweaver or Magma Barier? How can I fight with them on equal force if they have almost immune to my damage and I don't have so much defence, cause I hurt myself to deal damage?

Posted by
Sunlordi

thats your smallest problem u will kill yourself near rejuvenation mobs and executioner mobs^^
IGN: BICEPZ
Lightning mirages are really common in delve after monster mod changes.
We already have flicker spiders, is it that necessary to have two "zhp check" mechanics in delve?
Say HELLO to metamorph with any 4 of those mods.So we have DEATH MACHINE Archienemies modificators X MORE LIFE AND DMG METATMORPS. GREAT IDIEA!
just had a metamorph in a white map. took me 5 min and 4 portals to kill. map boss took me 5 sec...
i'm playing zombie and carrion golem build now.
Last season, it was difficult for summoners to survive in the beginning,
but it was bearable.
But overall, summoners survival has become quite difficult this season.
It seems that a fundamental solution will be possible only if the reduction in the basic damage of summoners is raised.
Last edited by sniper0957 on May 16, 2022, 7:16:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info